Ravindrababu Ravula GATE Preparation Course request:
Hey!
Could someone please share the GATE preparation courses of Ravindrababu Ravula? He used to post his own course, and it used to be expensive. Now, he's with Unacademy and it's even costlier. 

There's no way most people can afford education these days. Could you share his CS & IT GATE Courses?

You could post it or teach me how to get it. I'll make a torrent and seed it, no matter how big it is. I've got enough internet. 

I'm linking the current page here where the paid courses are featured. (https://unacademy.com/@ravula/courses?go...&type=plus)
Thank you so much. Hoping for early replies so that I don't have to waste months of my life.

I finally found the course, it's sorta big (>100GBs), so it might take me a while to download. But I'll make a torrent for the rest of yous who want it so badly when I'm done in a few days.
I'll also mention when I'll be seeding and where to reach me in order to request me to re-seed the torrent. G'day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REQUEST UDEMY COURSE - Unreal Engine 5 - Gameplay Ability System - Top Down RPG SimiTheBaen 1 3,511 Nov 11, 2023, 11:06 am
Last Post: SimiTheBaen
  Request: Mike Holt 2020 Master Contractor Exam Prep Course Caretaker1 0 7,540 Mar 18, 2023, 19:32 pm
Last Post: Caretaker1
  Course request for tattoo beginner richardsimmons12 0 3,154 Feb 08, 2023, 23:15 pm
Last Post: richardsimmons12
  french learning videos or course helpmeplz 1 5,669 Jan 25, 2023, 21:25 pm
Last Post: Skexis
  course request for Unity Turn-Based Strategy Game nedkris 0 3,440 Jan 03, 2023, 05:10 am
Last Post: nedkris