Rant
Rant: Warning it's like 1 am I'm tired and a little pissed off.

You know what I hate? Is when you pay for a file to release it for everyone else to also enjoy. You release it to one site but are crazy busy because it's a GDFM holiday and some A-hole scoops the file from that site and spreads it on to the other download sites. It really burns my ass. 

/rant

Ok here is the thing I don't even know why this makes me mad but it does.  Sad
I get it. But imagine how the content creators feel.
Isn't this the essence of file sharing though? If you don't want a shared file to catch like wild fire and spread to all the other download sites, then why share it at all. Is it because some individual robbed you of the satisfaction and sense of pride for being the first to upload it to the other download sites? I would think they saved you the hassle and allowed you to allocate that time to enjoying the Holidays. Besides, isn't this what a lot of people on KAT used to do? Scoop a file up from a download site, clear it of any spam or harmful files, then upload it to the KAT database for everyone to enjoy.
(Dec 27, 2016, 22:20 pm)Mystic Fortune Wrote: Isn't this the essence of file sharing though? If you don't want a shared file to catch like wild fire and spread to all the other download sites, then why share it at all. Is it because some individual robbed you of the satisfaction and sense of pride for being the first to upload it to the other download sites? I would think they saved you the hassle and allowed you to allocate that time to enjoying the Holidays. Besides, isn't this what a lot of people on KAT used to do? Scoop a file up from a download site, clear it of any spam or harmful files, then upload it to the KAT database for everyone to enjoy.

He probably uploaded something to zonegfx and people took it quick and put it everywhere else. So basically, he lost point that would serve him to download himself.
Otherwise I doubt he would've minded, even knowing that those uploading on paying hosts make money from his share.
Whichever item it was, thanks
You've got to avoid 'Phuongism'...letting your ego get the best of you. As long as it gets out there I'm happy. What I enjoy doing is joining the pay sites (just the free part) and letting people know where they can get the items for free. I can usually keep it up for several months before the mods clue in since I only PM others.
I was not in the right frame of mind when I post the above rant! I did make a good amount of points on the item but I posted it the day after on here with extra/bonus material. The item was Roasty Add-On For Genesis 3 Female. Which is part of the Futalicious Items torrent I posted.
Oh man that item LOL