(REQ) Secret Jo Night
"This event is so secret, we're not even going to archive it - so don't miss it!"

Mary Jo Pehl & Chris Gersbeck watch a SUPER TOP SECRET movie tonight at 8pm ET in the Mary Jo Pehl Show Clubhouse.
Not much info...

I don't know thing one about capturing a livestream, but you might. 
Not even going to archive it? Let's hope someone does!

SUPER TOP SECRET
Mary Jo Pehl Show Clubhouse
Low info haiku
I'm not sure anyone would want to inflict themselves to the atrocity that was viewed. It was more concentrated Deep Hurting than I can recall. Ever.
(Jul 20, 2024, 10:12 am)eskaton Wrote: I'm not sure anyone would want to inflict themselves to the atrocity that was viewed. It was more concentrated Deep Hurting than I can recall. Ever.

Now I want to see it even more!
(Jul 20, 2024, 10:12 am)eskaton Wrote: I'm not sure anyone would want to inflict themselves to the atrocity that was viewed. It was more concentrated Deep Hurting than I can recall. Ever.

your message made me even more intrigued! It sounds like we’re in for something special. Do you think it’s worth getting some popcorn and inviting friends over to experience this together? Maybe it will be fun, even if the "Deep Hurting" turns out to be unbearable. Huh
(Jul 20, 2024, 12:53 pm)Worldwide Wrote:

your message made me even more intrigued! It sounds like we’re in for something special. Do you think it’s worth getting some popcorn and inviting friends over to experience this together? Maybe it will be fun, even if the "Deep Hurting" turns out to be unbearable. Huh

If it's "friends" you never want to see again, this'll do the trick for sure.

Now I'm really curious.  What was the movie?
C'mon man. The suspense is killing me. I hope it lasts.
I hear the movie was so bad it once killed a man just for snoring!
(Jul 20, 2024, 14:36 pm)ageekyguy Wrote:

Now I'm really curious.  What was the movie?

Paul Blart 2
<look of abject horror>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  last night's goodies are at /surf Zatteen 9 1,162 Aug 10, 2024, 14:53 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  (Rifftrax) Night of the Living Dead Colorized and Criterion B&W KinoQueen13 6 827 Aug 08, 2024, 23:01 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Mads Are Back: A Night Of Shorts 16 W/ Q&A Guests Mary Jo, Bill, Kevin SuperLake 12 2,810 Jul 12, 2024, 12:50 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 2,419 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  (req) A Night of Shorts 14 penguin44 2 2,172 Feb 05, 2024, 22:55 pm
Last Post: penguin44