[REQ] Rocky (Ronin Fox)
Does anyone still have this file? It was posted years ago in the iRiff/RLM thread.
Ronin Fox Trax - Rocky (1976) [HEVC 1080p [4kRM] h265-10bit AAC 2chRiff+6chMovie+3x2chCommentary-].mkv

(includes 3x commentary tracks: Stalone; trainer Lou Duva and commentator Bert Sugar; Director John G. Avildsen, producers Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff, actors Talia Shire, Burt Young, and Carl Weathers, and Stedicam inventor Garrett Brown)

Posted back then by readandjudge. Thanks.
(Oct 13, 2024, 22:36 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Does anyone still have this file? It was posted years ago in the iRiff/RLM thread.
Ronin Fox Trax - Rocky (1976) [HEVC 1080p [4kRM] h265-10bit AAC 2chRiff+6chMovie+3x2chCommentary-].mkv

(includes 3x commentary tracks: Stalone; trainer Lou Duva and commentator Bert Sugar; Director John G. Avildsen, producers Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff, actors Talia Shire, Burt Young, and Carl Weathers, and Stedicam inventor Garrett Brown)

Posted back then by readandjudge. Thanks.

https://mega.nz/file/bI53mKSK#IS1D4Yfn-n...iAWZaWf570
Thank you very much. I like a file with multiple audio commentaries. Extra cool because I'd rather given up on this one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] Best of the Worst - Diamond Cobra vs The White Fox CountMeowt 25 28,037 Feb 17, 2024, 00:32 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster