{REQ} Riftrax - Killers from Outer Space
Greatly appreciated.
Thank you evilmojo! You had me on the edge of my seat with this one!
Thanks evilmojo: ) Can't wait to see Peter Graves (a grown man) again. If, y'know, UN-naked; )
Gracias und Danke
Thanks for this one evilmojo, looks like a good one! The trouble you had UL this one is probably Rifftrax fault since this copy of KILLERS they used is so muddy and scratched up that it probably had a tough time sludging through the web. Are they trying to cut costs by paying less for the rights to a film by using the shittiest copy, or just slapping in an old public domain vhs 8-hour speed extra long play tape and riffing over that? Even the Film Crew version is MegaHD compared to this one. Thanks again for this, and have a beer or two to get rid of the aggravation uploading it.
Thank you Evilmojo! This is truly what saved my weekend!!!
Much Thanks
(Feb 10, 2019, 00:30 am)evilmojo Wrote: https://mega.nz/#!Zzw2zATa!6z276ctw2x-TO...7XArrQddq0

Thank you very much evilmojo for uploading the High TV of this strangely unexpected re-Riff of a Film Crew title. I guess they might as well re-Riff Hollywood After Dark, The Giant Of Marathon and The Wild Women Of Wongo while they're at it... Tongue
I wish they'd do more stuff like Hollywood After Dark to begin with, lol.
"this copy of KILLERS they used is so muddy and scratched up"

Yes, the "high" in this case refers to how baked the guy who provided the print was. The Film Crew version looked pretty decent projected on a large screen at Comic Con.

Also, I guess Riffrax had been going for a year or so when I saw them there. I remember a guy in the audience requested they do something really obscure and Mike gently mocked him, saying people would actually have to have a DVD of it (back when, you know, they still required that sort of thing).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MST3K: Fire Maidens of Outer Space and Attack of the Eye Creatures mazzy_star 0 240 Apr 23, 2024, 16:27 pm
Last Post: mazzy_star
  Mutiny in Outer Space and tickets to next month's show JusSonic 14 2,882 Feb 28, 2024, 20:24 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  Teenagers from Outer Space (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 3 1,537 Feb 01, 2024, 01:08 am
Last Post: NexusWraith
  The X from Outer Space Taddghostal 15 8,580 Jan 27, 2024, 19:48 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  Assignment: Outer Space (with Matthew J. Elliott and Ian Potter) peephalk 10 13,344 Aug 20, 2023, 13:23 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie