(REQ) Jack-O
Thanks Taddghostal!
(Oct 30, 2020, 23:05 pm)Rifferee Wrote: Thanks Taddghostal!

you are most welcome! I've gotten so many good vids here thx to this group and completely rebuilt my rifftrax digital library so i had to give something.  Hopefully i can do this more in the future.  Everyone on here is so fast to help out, it's a pretty remarkable group of fans Smile
Thanks Taddghostal! Thanks for being part of this!
Thanks very much Taddghostal! And a hearty welcome to you, and an even heartily welcome BACK to everyone else after the 14 day quarantine the entire forum went through. Digital covid, hooda thought!
Thanks kindly!
Kinda wish I didn't see this in the theatre. It was obviously taped but with a live short. Octaman and Star Raiders show what little effort they're giving, and now this? *sigh* thnx for the upload.
(Nov 01, 2020, 03:02 am)sneakysnake Wrote: Kinda wish I didn't see this in the theatre. It was obviously taped but with a live short. Octaman and Star Raiders show what little effort they're giving, and now this? *sigh*  thnx for the upload.

They specifically said it wasn't a live show. It was a live premiere of a normal studio riff. They were just tossing Fathom some extra content to use right now and making a little extra cash to make up for the fact that they're not getting a return on the money they spent for the live shows that didn't happen this year. The short was from the Anaconda show in 2014.
Incidentally, the DVD of this movie has a pretty hilarious commentary track with the director (whoever he is) and Fred Olen Ray (producer). They get into an argument when Fred calls it a "steaming shit pickle" and the director storms out and never returns! Good stuff.
(Nov 01, 2020, 05:57 am)Onelunchman Wrote: Incidentally, the DVD of this movie has a pretty hilarious commentary track with the director (whoever he is) and Fred Olen Ray (producer). They get into an argument when Fred calls it a "steaming shit pickle" and the director storms out and never returns! Good stuff.

Fred Olen Ray has produced enough pure shit in his time he should know it when he sees it.

Also explains the stock footage of Carradine and Mitchell....
Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Req: Julie & Jack javelinbunny 7 8,357 Mar 25, 2024, 13:53 pm
Last Post: MATMAN
  Note on Radical Jack cut BudgetBits 0 756 Mar 03, 2024, 05:01 am
Last Post: BudgetBits
  Father Frost / Jack Frost (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 11 10,452 Jan 31, 2024, 17:56 pm
Last Post: SuperLake
  Jack the Giant Killer (1962) 720p_Norm_prob3 Handy 0 1,572 Dec 23, 2023, 00:52 am
Last Post: Handy
  [RiffTrax] Jack-O (1995) BD Upgrade Riffling 19 13,994 Nov 26, 2023, 08:33 am
Last Post: caenx82