Quickbooks POS 2013 torrent questions
A couple questions on the torrent posted by cwaffles (http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9482636/Q...Multistore)...

1) Does anyone have the actual ISO for the program? There are additional files on the disk that may enable me to get my Pole Display working, but that are not included in the torrent.

2) After the software is activated and running, can the latest update from Intuit be downloaded and applied? Or does this break the activation? The torrent is POS 2013 R3, while the latest downloadable patch is POS 2013 R12.

Thanks.
(Oct 28, 2014, 14:07 pm)grumpy14 Wrote: A couple questions on the torrent posted by cwaffles (http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9482636/Q...Multistore)...

1)  Does anyone have the actual ISO for the program?  There are additional files on the disk that may enable me to get my Pole Display working, but that are not included in the torrent.

2)  After the software is activated and running, can the latest update from Intuit be downloaded and applied?  Or does this break the activation?  The torrent is POS 2013 R3, while the latest downloadable patch is POS 2013 R12.

Thanks.

u hv to instal Logic Control Pole Display driver to get pole display working recommended by qb ,yes download and applied all updates 
sending u link for quickbooks download center where u find POS Hardware Driver Downloads
http://qbservices.net/download-center/
Do i need to use the new activator? Apparently the links provided do not work anymore and instead just puts my browser in an endless loop of pop-ups and notices.
(May 05, 2015, 14:26 pm)nyichiban Wrote: Do i need to use the new activator? Apparently the links provided do not work anymore and instead just puts my browser in an endless loop of pop-ups and notices.

Big Grin Hello i actually work for Intuit Quickbooks, Turbotax, and Quicken. i can possibly get you one if you need one i just need your sku #
Is there any recent updates? My system is already locked and asking for Activation.
When i tried to install new system it doesn't get updated and says "warning, Quickbooks Point of Sale was unable to activate the product.
Pls help.
@OP

When you update the software, you've made the original crack useless.

You should have been given directions on specific .exe's to block within your FireWall.

POS (Point Of Sale) software shouldn't need active updating.

Hope this helps.
(May 16, 2015, 16:26 pm)demonic Wrote:
(May 05, 2015, 14:26 pm)nyichiban Wrote: Do i need to use the new activator? Apparently the links provided do not work anymore and instead just puts my browser in an endless loop of pop-ups and notices.

Big Grin Hello i actually work for Intuit Quickbooks, Turbotax, and Quicken. i can possibly get you one if you need one i just need your sku #

can you help me with a new code or an activator for POS V11-2013? mine keep telling me the activation code i entered is wrong after a couple of days. i tried reeinstalling and it still happened again. i need help

can you help me with a new code or an activator for POS V11-2013? mine keep telling me the activation code i entered is wrong after a couple of days. i tried reeinstalling and it still happened again. i need help

where can i download the a much current cracked Quickbooks POS version. the only recent one on thepiratebay is the 2013 version

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Office 2013 key Paolo456 4 16,864 Nov 06, 2017, 01:42 am
Last Post: ahmedorabi
  Help with extracting specifics from a torrent/tutorial questions. LZA 5 16,681 May 24, 2017, 22:59 pm
Last Post: LZA
  trusted torrents questions nok32 4 14,821 Nov 30, 2016, 10:38 am
Last Post: nok32
  TOR and VLC questions Brev 1 13,628 Sep 18, 2015, 21:52 pm
Last Post: Joker__TPB
  Questions about adobe suites and programs nealring 3 14,003 Aug 29, 2015, 18:50 pm
Last Post: Joker__TPB