Question for the Pros
Lending my voice to support the Bridget and Mary Jo Rifftrax Presents. Lots of good energy and well written. Rescue Me was extremely funny.
(Jul 27, 2021, 22:34 pm)Anarchemist Wrote:
(Jul 27, 2021, 18:21 pm)enyalep Wrote: i urge you to try Cinematic Titanic again but to try the second half of the releases, which IMO are much funnier than the first six. (East Meets Watts, ALien Factor, and Danger On Tiki Island, in particular)

More agreement! I personally love Cinematic Titanic and feel their hit to miss ration is better than ANY other group of riffers. (It helps that they only have a small number of releases. Though I do think their funniest one is the "bootleg" recording of Astral Factor. )

Wow didnt know about that one. Thanks a lot..cant wait to watch it!
Let us not forget The Film Crew's four fantastic offerings.
Quiptracks does pay what you want, so you can get a sample from them (or here under the iriff thread pinned at the top). Would recommend In the Name of the King 2.
(Jul 28, 2021, 19:16 pm)ArdeduDadala Wrote: Quiptracks does pay what you want, so you can get a sample from them (or here under the iriff thread pinned at the top).  Would recommend In the Name of the King 2.

Adding another vote for Quiptracks.  I love every one of their riffs.
I really enjoyed Paycheck, but the best riff of theirs has to be The Covenant.  That flick with the Quiptracks treatment is <chef's kiss>.
I'd watch it again tonight.
Another big vote for QuipTracks! The Christmas Shoes is an annual tradition for me now. Not sure if it's just because my expectations were so low, but I immediately loved it! I also want to point out that QT did 2 different In the Name of the King 2 riffs. Be sure to get 'em all!
^ definitely going to try quiptracks based upon the advice here...and i'll revisit cinema titanic again and give it another shot. i did enjoy what i saw (Rattlers i think) just wasn't blown away. thanks again all!
(Jul 28, 2021, 20:29 pm)mystiqueishot Wrote: ^ definitely going to try quiptracks based upon the advice here...and i'll revisit cinema titanic again and give it another shot.  i did enjoy what i saw (Rattlers i think) just wasn't blown away.  thanks again all!

Rattlers did not rank high for me so that was a bad one to judge them by Smile
Hope you like the ones we mentioned.
i will come back and report ! :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Lost Boys 2 JusSonic 0 944 Feb 17, 2024, 02:39 am
Last Post: JusSonic
  Night Of The Living Dead Question... DevilGerbil 19 33,416 Aug 13, 2023, 17:53 pm
Last Post: thuggjim
  A technical question KinoQueen13 2 3,850 Jul 20, 2023, 22:04 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Plex question sarlacc222 4 6,435 Sep 18, 2022, 20:38 pm
Last Post: sarlacc222
  A Question For the Entire Group: Hosts or No Hosts? Tardisjockey 15 13,731 Feb 14, 2022, 05:33 am
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap