Problem uploading audio torrent
I am trying to upload a mp3 discography of an artist to piratebay. The whole torrent is 26.7GB and is split into folders with scans of each release. Each time I try to upload and press the "Add to index" button I am met with the same page "Index a torrent" page but with all the info missing and the torrent not uploaded.

I have tried every category within the audio section and nothing will work.

Anyone have any idea why? I usually upload TV shows and films without a problem so kinda new to uploading audio.
Hi

I have the exact same problem with my torrent file as well.. tried every category.. just
goes back to the upload page and its all annoying Blank.. so I lost all my description I typed

the file contains various exec and text files etc.. a mix of files for games

can someone explain why kat would accept it but not TPB

here is the link.
http://kickass.to/real-aussie-slots-poki...39251.html

ps. I also have no problem uploading a mp4 or avi file ... Im sure the robot is detecting
a file or extension in the torrent list and rejecting it.. which it shouldnt else it becomes very annoying
and impossible to share stuff

as a VIP it should be assumed your torrents are good right? why limit
I totally give up.

Obviously there is some kind of bug but no one seems very interested in fixing it.
There is a few things that could be wrong, file types in the wrong category and the torrent file itself being too big, not that clued up on tpb errors but someone will come and help you.
Try uploading a smaller torrent.
The first step is confirming there is a bug at all. Given the number of people uploading new torrents, it can't exactly be broken.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  413 error when uploading - 413 Request Entity Too Large nginx m1t0s1s 2 399 Mar 31, 2024, 13:02 pm
Last Post: m1t0s1s
  I'm having 2 problems uploading a torrent on the site TPB (1 Error - Filename error ) AlienVolt 6 21,263 Aug 28, 2021, 08:40 am
Last Post: AliBatman
  Problem with downloading tpb dump files (archive) nza777 2 17,731 May 22, 2020, 20:56 pm
Last Post: Nozz
  Error 504 while uploading torrent tpbnixsi 15 34,879 Mar 30, 2020, 16:11 pm
Last Post: liluser
  trouble uploading fishcenter DoctorowWho42 3 15,744 Jan 05, 2019, 19:57 pm
Last Post: Moe