Point Break [REQ]
I think they usually release a studio riff version after a live show right?  Anyone got an ETA?
(Sep 17, 2024, 09:09 am)srslyiammattdamon Wrote: I think they usually release a studio riff version after a live show right?  Anyone got an ETA?

The live show VOD won't be until mid-October.  You might see a studio riff version available sometime after that.
Justin Case you haven't heard the Mike solo version from a buncha years back here's a synched version, i"m sure I got it from this forum but I don't remember who exactly the original syncher was, DEFINETLY not me, I can't do that wackey mixing stuff you kids do nowadays. NOTE: The films cc's are hard-coded into the film, and that annoying Disembodio is all over the place but still a good sync. If you're not used to Mike solo riffs though, or if you've never heard one, there is a difference compared to MKB

https://mega.nz/file/tnQwibCA#rL6oXts8gk...5ARgm7DqjI
In the meantime, over in the Jaboody thread, their Point Break is a fun watch while you wait for MKB to release the live VOD.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A musical amuse-bouche, from the upcoming Point Break Live show. I Want To Go Faster 2 549 Aug 05, 2024, 20:38 pm
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Requesting Pressure Point Rifftrax napsterslawyer 5 17,356 Aug 04, 2021, 22:32 pm
Last Post: rabbitqueen
  Pressure Point Traknos 17 32,344 May 26, 2021, 21:03 pm
Last Post: Jam Handy