Oblivion (High Quality)
It wouldn't surprise me if the thread's title is the first time anyone's used the phrase "high quality" in reference to this movie. Thanks for posting it.
Thank You
Thank you!
Thank you HmGabe85! Cool
You are enjoyed, my friend.
The fuck did I just watch??
You watched Gundy from Revenge of the Nerds II, the actress from Mansquito, the evil lady from They Live, The Black Moses, Amanda Hunsaker from Lethal Weapon (post-flinging herself from the hotel balcony), one of the drug dealers in the Christmas tree lot in Lethal Weapon, the tall dude from Twin Peaks, Sulu, the original Catwoman, the Ganz brother from Another 48 Hrs, and the chauffeur from Deathwish 4: The Crackdown all put aside their differences, sacrifice their dignity, and focus their actual time and effort to create something for posterity that we can now all enjoy thanks to Rifftrax.

AND there's a sequel.
Truly, an ensemble worthy of Robert Altman.
(Oct 06, 2017, 04:37 am)herod0327 Wrote: You watched Gundy from Revenge of the Nerds II, the actress from Mansquito, the evil lady from They Live, The Black Moses, Amanda Hunsaker from Lethal Weapon (post-flinging herself from the hotel balcony), one of the drug dealers in the Christmas tree lot in Lethal Weapon, the tall dude from Twin Peaks, Sulu, the original Catwoman, the Ganz brother from Another 48 Hrs, and the chauffeur from Deathwish 4: The Crackdown all put aside their differences, sacrifice their dignity, and focus their actual time and effort to create something for posterity that we can now all enjoy thanks to Rifftrax.

AND there's a sequel.

lol, thanks for clearing that up.  Big Grin

Actually this was delightfully interesting to read.
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) Spy High KinoQueen13 21 5,290 Mar 27, 2024, 21:40 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  [REQ] High School USA srslyiammattdamon 25 27,466 Oct 24, 2023, 12:15 pm
Last Post: pnep
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,056 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Killers From Space (High) KinoQueen13 2 4,903 May 09, 2023, 00:33 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  High School Big Shot (DVD upgrade) billythefist 7 6,557 Apr 21, 2023, 08:29 am
Last Post: WongHungLo