Killers From Space (High)
Hey peeps,

I noticed there wasn't a link for Killers from Space on here so I decided to fix it.  It is high quality.  

[Image: KillersFromSpace_Poster_0.jpg]

When an atomic bomb test triggers the arrival of invaders from another planet who command an army of mutated lizards and insects, one thing is clear: some hack director has combined the dumbest plots of about a dozen b-movies into a single film!

There’s one thing standing in the killers way: a square-headed, big-faced guy who, since this is the fifties, we assume is named Steve or Bill. Steve or Bill can’t remember how he got the mysterious scar on his chest, which means we’re in for many long scenes of men in drab rooms looking serious. Sometimes they invite a woman into the drab rooms and graciously allow her to occasionally indicate that she is concerned.

But when the killers finally appear, all is redeemed! Because they’re wearing prosthetic eyes (this is a fancy way to say “ping pong balls cut in half”) that make them permanently look like a cartoon wolf who has just noticed an attractive lounge singer.

Join jarringly unnecessary closeups of Mike, Kevin, and Bill for Killers From Space!

Written by:
Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Conor Lastowka, and Sean Thomason

Contributing writers: Zachary Shatzer and Jason Miller

Rifftrax - Killers from Space (High)
One of my favorites. Thank you!
(May 08, 2023, 21:36 pm)Helles Wrote: One of my favorites.  Thank you!

No prob.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) Spy High KinoQueen13 21 5,315 Mar 27, 2024, 21:40 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  [REQ] High School USA srslyiammattdamon 25 27,512 Oct 24, 2023, 12:15 pm
Last Post: pnep
  Oblivion (High Quality) HmGabe85 28 54,456 Aug 20, 2023, 23:42 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,065 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  High School Big Shot (DVD upgrade) billythefist 7 6,565 Apr 21, 2023, 08:29 am
Last Post: WongHungLo