OLD
(Apr 22, 2022, 22:36 pm)Torgo Wrote: Here's my take.  Track 1 - Riffed.  Track 2 original audio..  Critiques welcome!

Rifftrax - Old (Dual Audio)

Thank you!!
Thanks!
This is a real movie. Old, I mean. It's real.

I've heard of "Collective Hallucination" before. Could it be like that? Maybe we'll all just realize and, more importantly, accept that this is not something that should exist. Or does exist. Maybe M will just go away if we stop giving him attention and money. I can't wait for OLD to crossover with SIXTH SENSE and THE VILLAGE!
Can anyone possibly upload Torgo’s work on this again? Seems like it disappeared pretty quick from mega. Thanks in advance!
(Apr 30, 2022, 02:50 am)IllI1lIlI1l Wrote: Can anyone possibly upload Torgo’s work on this again? Seems like it disappeared pretty quick from mega. Thanks in advance!

it's still there
Thanks Torgo! Just bought the riff from Rifftrax and was hoping someone had synced them here.

Now I just need to find my entire riff collection again, lost an external HD that had all my non VoD Rifftrax on it, bleh...
(Apr 22, 2022, 21:34 pm)LaGrrande Wrote: I've made a few dozen RiffTrax syncs, and I've never had that problem in Audacity. If your sync is drifting like that, then you might have a version of the movie with a different frame rate to it. Most of the time, movies are in a framerate of 23.976 fps, but there's also 24 fps (Will drift slightly), 25 fps (Will drift a lot more), and 30 fps (Will drift a lot).

Thanks. I tried due diligence first searching for "Rifftrax Old" and I am sure you can realize, that retuned thousands of records that I tried to sift through... old, cold, fold, folder, etc..  I spent nearly an hour searching before posting so THANK YOU so much!  Heart
Thanks! I was having a heck of a time finding this post, apparently the search on here doesn't work with 3 letter words, but once I searched for Shyamalan I found it right away Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone encode "Old"? WoodyNYC 2 6,778 Dec 09, 2023, 17:27 pm
Last Post: WoodyNYC
  bsg4you: Happy Riffmas Eve... please "enjoy" Old.2021! both x264.AVC and x265.HEVC bsg4you 2 5,356 Dec 30, 2022, 19:59 pm
Last Post: savindwales
  Old Mst Broadcast version famicomzombie 1 11,551 Sep 22, 2017, 18:10 pm
Last Post: Mayonnaise1