OLD
(Apr 22, 2022, 22:36 pm)Torgo Wrote: Here's my take.  Track 1 - Riffed.  Track 2 original audio..  Critiques welcome!

Rifftrax - Old (Dual Audio)

The Master would be so proud! Heart
(Apr 22, 2022, 22:36 pm)Torgo Wrote: Here's my take.  Track 1 - Riffed.  Track 2 original audio..  Critiques welcome!

After viewing this, um, film(?) I can say you did a splendid job mate, well done, which is more than i can say for the quality of that script, good god that's absolutely bewildering that Shyamalanwas even allowed to make that, let alone let his daughter write and sing the WORST SONG EVER for it.  Oh my god, this is a doozy. Funny riff tho, the guys really did the best they could with what they were given.
Really good job with the sync. I didn't notice any issues.

Thanks Torgo, The Master...well, you know. <tips cap> Sick AF right now, so I'm really looking forward to this!

Fantastic work, Torgo! I noticed no issues at all and you did a great job here. Cheers!
Thx, Torgo
Cheers Torgo, thank goodness we need not watch this film "sans riffing".
I was going to ask if this was a good movie, but then I realized where I was. I then pontificated on how many terrible movies I have watched only because they were being riffed. What a tangled web we weave...

Thanks Torgo!
Thanks much Torgo! Saw this when it first came out and laughed so many times at the sheer stupidity of it that I hoped Rifftrax would hit it because it just BEGS for riffs. Its been my favorite movie to talk about in conversation since then and I crack up laughing while I describe it because it's just so bad. Shoulda put this in MeatTrademarks Worst movie thread...
Pretty dissapointed Disembaudio didn't sing the end credits song

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone encode "Old"? WoodyNYC 2 6,778 Dec 09, 2023, 17:27 pm
Last Post: WoodyNYC
  bsg4you: Happy Riffmas Eve... please "enjoy" Old.2021! both x264.AVC and x265.HEVC bsg4you 2 5,353 Dec 30, 2022, 19:59 pm
Last Post: savindwales
  Old Mst Broadcast version famicomzombie 1 11,550 Sep 22, 2017, 18:10 pm
Last Post: Mayonnaise1