Newly uploaded torrent not 100%
My internet connection was dropped very shortly after uploading to TPB a new torrent I had just created with uTorrent and when I got back up and running 10 minutes later, uTorrent was only showing that I have 99.8% of the torrent.  I've tried rechecking it and it still won't show 100%.  Both text files show that I have 0% and one of the audio files shows 95.8%.  All of the other files are 100% but I have 100% of ALL the files because I created the torrent!

The name of the torrent is:  Brazil - The Essential Album CD2 [FLAC]
Hash:  4D4D6A44F19CBEBD5FB5CCA73CB110497F1BAB07

I'm not sure what to do or if its a TPB issue or a uTorrent issue.  People have started downloading some of it but nobody else has the complete torrent for me to dl it from them.  I suppose I could create a new torrent and start over but I would need someone to delete the one I already uploaded to TPB.

I'm going to stop uploading it for now until I hear back from someone.
Not a TPB issue, or even a uTorrent issue.  Neither can modify the torrent's core metadata without changing the torrent hash.

After you created the torrent file, the original data was modified on your computer so it no longer matches the piece hashes in the torrent metadata.

Your only choices are to restore the altered audio file, or recreate the torrent from the modified data.

If you do recreate the torrent so it has a new hash, you don't want to delete the old listing just yet.  You will want to leave a comment stating that you can't seed it to completion and link them to the new torrent. This will let everyone know what happend and anyone who already started downloading the first torrent only has to download the changed pieces from the second torrent rather than downloading the whole thing all over again.
How could the original data have gotten modified?  I haven't touched the files since creating and uploading the torrent.  I haven't even rebooted the computer.  Perhaps the torrent metadata got corrupted somehow?

Either way it looks like I'll have to do what you said and recreate the torrent with a new hash.
As I already stated, if the torrent metadata changes, you'd have a new hash and if that were the case, you wouldn't be able to seed the original torrent at all because you would be announcing a different hash than the rest of the swarm.

The underlying data changed. Just listening to the file can change it depending on the player.

If you don't have another copy, make a copy, then make a new torrent.
ok.  The underlying original data was fine so I just made a new torrent and commented the old one like you said.
I did make a small mistake in the title of the new one though.  Instead of "CD2" I wrote "Cd2".  Would you be able to make the "d" capital for me?
http://piratebayztemzmv.onion/torrent/36...Album_Cd2_[FLAC]_-_100_?ckattempt=1
Nice work.

The title is fixed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent "Astute-Graphics-Plug-ins" not working? Sehrum 0 10,411 Mar 11, 2021, 13:04 pm
Last Post: Sehrum
  files not showing in torrent client jlxf 3 14,989 Aug 25, 2018, 14:12 pm
Last Post: jlxf
  Seeders unable to download the file I uploaded dsiam 3 14,382 May 20, 2017, 04:35 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Uploaded torrents won't seed the_jagaroth 4 13,637 Mar 09, 2017, 08:48 am
Last Post: the_jagaroth
  [SOLVED] Microsoft 2016 torrent included activation but it's not activated Awsdftg 2 12,918 Feb 15, 2017, 11:51 am
Last Post: Awsdftg