New Torrent Uploader, confused on how to start.
Yo.

Torrents have been a part of my life ever since I was a wee lad. Been torrenting for a long while, mostly just leeching and seeding but never uploading. Now I wish to change that, even uploaded on another torrent based site known as Nyaa. However, I'm having trouble finding a site to post non Japanese-centric torrents.

With TPB registration's been closed for a long while from what I know, so that blocks me from uploading there until its open again, and am unsure of any alternatives.

Any help would be appreciated, more just need a place to put my torrents on the web, perhaps a non ad-filled place to post the .torrent files in the meantime. For now I believe I'll have to use Magnet links and post them in the designated area here.

Thank you.
Just keep uploading on NYAA and link to this site.

Will probably be a while until registration re-opens, if at all.

You're doing fine so far, just follow the rules.

I would love to see what you are uploading as I am looking for ideas on how I should share my own collections.

I currently have Cantonese language editions of the Dragon Ball original, Z, and GT, but I fear that since I know no one here in SuprBay speaks Cantonese or Chinese in general, my collection won't be valuable to anyone.

But it is a rarity; none of what I have are on sale any more.
(Jan 26, 2021, 23:32 pm)RobertX Wrote: Just keep uploading on NYAA and link to this site.

Will probably be a while until registration re-opens, if at all.

You're doing fine so far, just follow the rules.

I would love to see what you are uploading as I am looking for ideas on how I should share my own collections.

I currently have Cantonese language editions of the Dragon Ball original, Z, and GT, but I fear that since I know no one here in SuprBay speaks Cantonese or Chinese in general, my collection won't be valuable to anyone.

But it is a rarity; none of what I have are on sale any more.

Alright, will definitely take that to heart, magnet links will be my friend for now.

Also Nyaa legit takes anything Dragon Ball, they have a history of wanting rare kinds of dubs like the Big Green and Harmony Gold ones.
I haven't had any problems downloading any movies on the pirate bay . org and i never even have to sign in. I just created this registration today and been uploading for over 15 years from them. don't know why you can't download anything. could be if you have stuff like adblocker or some other protective browser add on. also I'm using firefox with windows 7 64 bit could be your browser is stopping you too. and fyi the best player for any format movies or video is Media Player Classic, no need to download any codex or add on's everything you need is put in when you install it. it's an old player and i think they stopped supporting it a few years back because I haven't seen any new updates, but can still download and use it.
(Jan 26, 2021, 11:14 am)Guildmaster2000 Wrote: ...blocks me from uploading...

(Jan 28, 2021, 02:02 am)jim man Wrote: ...don't know why you can't download...

He can download, problem is uploading - Since new registrations for TPB are closed indefinitely.
There are plenty sites out there that are open for registration - https://1337x.to/register for example (haters gonna hate) - always use a disposable email and whatever vpn/proxy solution works for you - for uploading torrent files to an indexer, TOR will do just fine. There are also non indexed torrent hosts like http://thehashden.org/ (my favorite) which will let you have an url to paste alongside your magnets wherever you post them. Once torrents are out there they get duplicated to tons of sites pretty fast - especially if you have a rep as a decent uploader - I see most of my shit on rargb although I never registered there for example.

If you wanna keep your name on your uploads, like the leechers will know who provided the good shit - add your name to the filename / foldername - or add an .nfo file with your creds - or add a comment to the torrent when creating it - that way your glorious name will be forever attached to that content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very confused LadyAnn 3 10,750 Jan 16, 2022, 13:42 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Contacting an uploader UncleCrust 3 13,728 Mar 09, 2021, 21:02 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What uploader would you most like to meet? workerbee 40 80,098 Oct 08, 2020, 23:03 pm
Last Post: hyp
  Is it legal to start TPB proxy ? Registration 6 11,532 Jul 09, 2020, 02:08 am
Last Post: waregim
  Weboasis & Start Pages nd684d 11 22,675 Nov 13, 2019, 16:05 pm
Last Post: dueda