New Gens for V7 not working
I have New Gens for V7, and I have V7. When I try to load the gens onto V7, I get:

"Wrong Object! Please select a G3F or compatible figure and then run the script again."

I've tried loading them onto multiple different G3Fs, not just V7, and always get the same error. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure you select the V7 figure to apply the new gens. Most times, when you load new items, that item is what is selected. You have to go back into the Content Library tab and click on the figure to apply the gen. If you already doing that, then I don't know why it's not working.
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:01 pm)CCCC Wrote: Make sure you select the V7 figure to apply the new gens. Most times, when you load new items, that item is what is selected. You have to go back into the Content Library tab and click on the figure to apply the gen. If you already doing that, then I don't know why it's not working.

Yeah, I've made sure I'm doing that. I've even tried it in brand new scenes so there's no chance it's confused about where the parts should go, and it still doesn't work.
Did you go to the creator's page and make sure you're following his instructions?

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/50...Victoria-7

Open the readme.txt file. He lays out the instructions. I've never had problems working with the New Gens. Might want to redownload it and reinstall it. Delete the current version and start over. It's pretty seamless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surface Selection not working... Gustavs14 2 19,595 Aug 16, 2017, 12:58 pm
Last Post: RipSHA1
  Sharing Sites Not Working Brantop 13 44,781 Nov 17, 2016, 08:14 am
Last Post: beenthere-donethat