Navi TomTom ONE XL -- Upgrade and NEW MAPS
Hello guys, i found my old NAVI - TomTom ONE XL . I want to upgrade old maps, and add new countries around whole EUROPE. I am working as a trucker and driving around - Poland, Germany, Greece, Portugal etc.
Best way is if i get WHOLE EUROPE MAPS for my NAVI.

I hope someone here can help me find out. Huh
Yes I think it might be possible to get full maps to work that due to the size of all the information that's stored you may have to purchase the correct expansion card or storage card so you can fit it on.  I know it happened to us last year they had made all the maps so big that it wouldn't fit onto the Tom Tom anymore so therefore a card was required.  Don't buy directly from Tom Tom though as the prices are a bit steep, probably better to buy from somewhere else and get a better deal.

But if you do need a card just make sure you do your research first and make sure you are buying the correct size and type.  I know it can be confusing these days so take extra care to make sure the right one is used.  If it doesn't work you will waste your money you need to find out what sizes go with your Tom Tom.  Your Tom Tom is very similar to the one we have and we have free lifetime updates for the map.  Just takes a while to update though so might take a while to sort out.  I know that sometimes it can take a bit of messing around with but eventually you should be able to get all the latest map on and then it will be fine.  I know that Tom Tom devices can be a bit strange with the software at times, maybe need an hour or 2 to make sure it all goes smoothly before you go out on the road with it.
@RodneyYouPlonker

Thanks for your advice.

I thought there is alot of stuff likes this.

I dont have time for research and i dont want waste my money for new maps, because as we all know our smartphones got GPS for free from GOOGLE.

Regards,
 EzioAuditoreDaFirenze

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excel insert multiple image at once rather than doing it one by one zillah 0 6,754 Apr 16, 2022, 02:54 am
Last Post: zillah
  Torrent stopped seeding because of one file! longernohuman 17 33,458 Jan 15, 2018, 16:10 pm
Last Post: Sid
  can any one recommend a app for windows to convert blu rays/dvd to MKV file metal_dude 7 16,233 Dec 03, 2017, 04:11 am
Last Post: ranger03
  Are you able to change the hash of one torrent? SWAON 2 12,427 Jul 14, 2017, 02:54 am
Last Post: SWAON
  Remove uTorrent Ads in One Click With “Pimp My uTorrent” Ernesto 17 54,019 Mar 03, 2017, 22:46 pm
Last Post: RobertX