[NEW]RiffTrax Live: Carnival of Souls (VOD)
Slipped under the others radar it seems so i decided to pop the thread up. 

Hoping for Mega link soon

RiffTrax Live: Carnival of Souls

Rifftrax Live: Carnival of Souls! Mike, Bill, and Kevin riffed this spooky midnight-movie cult classic live in Nashville, and now it's available for you to download or stream in Anywhere-Ville!
When young Mary survives a horrible car crash, she tries to start her life over with a new church organist job in a small Utah town, as one does. But along the way she’s haunted by a gaunt pale figure in a nice suit who leads her to an abandoned old pavilion on the shores of the Great Salt Lake. Soon Mary doesn’t know if she’s awake or dreaming, alive or dead, which makes her really dull at parties. Fans of Rifftrax Live: Night of the Living Dead will love this one. Weird, creepy and very silly, our live riff of Carnival of Souls is not to be missed!
The show also includes live riffs of TWO hilarious shorts. The Dirt Witch, probably one of the top films ever made about witch cleanliness. And the unforgettable Masks of Grass, a disturbing trash-crafting follow-up to the Rifftrax classic, At Your Fingertips: Grasses!
I'm uploading it to Mega as we speak.  Link coming soon!

p.s. I'm uploading the HD medium (2.05 GB). So it may be a while...

Here we go (finally!)

https://mega.nz/#!7EE3XbwY!Nq1gd25R6HQlr...s1LbuEvims
This is fantastic, thank you Jim! Big Grin
Thanks JB!
(Jan 28, 2017, 11:30 am)Jim Begg Wrote: I'm uploading it to Mega as we speak.  Link coming soon!

p.s. I'm uploading the HD medium (2.05 GB). So it may be a while...

Here we go (finally!)

https://mega.nz/#!7EE3XbwY!Nq1gd25R6HQlr...s1LbuEvims

Thank you very much for the HD Medium Jim Begg! Could you please upload the HD High as well?
HD High is 11.47 GB, I don't have the room to upload to Mega. Sorry!
No problem Jim. I already knew it was a long shot. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Smile
Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,043 10 hours ago
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,119 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,706 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 183 504,936 Mar 13, 2024, 20:50 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 998 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman