Munchie (blu-ray upgrade)
An abortion of a mascot that does nothing but strike fear into children everywhere: its Munchie! This movie is ass but it is really stupid and the riffs are on point, which means you are constantly giggling and questioning god. Also enjoy the extended prologue not seen in the MST version, it does nothing other than explain something that doesnt need explained so make sure you stick with it until the riffing starts. 

And yes, I am doing this upgrade specifically for Monique Gabrielle in higher quality. One of these days they will riff one of her good movies  Angel

https://mega.nz/file/AYcH3T6b#r8QeJMEgBN...ObniCZhaGY
Thanks!
Wow, MORE Munchie...I guess one can't be sure if it is a good thing, or not, until one takes a look at your fine work!

Thanks BTF!
great description, Billy
miss laurel is smokin
oh god, the thing looks like a diseased glans penis wearing a toupee
loni anderson is boobin out
gd this ginger kid...is that j love hewitt?
I'm so confused
Thanks a Bunchie!
(Oct 01, 2024, 19:19 pm)billythefist Wrote: An abortion of a mascot that does nothing but strike fear into children everywhere: its Munchie! This movie is ass but it is really stupid and the riffs are on point, which means you are constantly giggling and questioning god. Also enjoy the extended prologue not seen in the MST version, it does nothing other than explain something that doesnt need explained so make sure you stick with it until the riffing starts. 

And yes, I am doing this upgrade specifically for Monique Gabrielle in higher quality. One of these days they will riff one of her good movies  Angel

https://mega.nz/file/AYcH3T6b#r8QeJMEgBN...ObniCZhaGY

According the internet, Monique plays herself in a movie from 1998 called "Ravished." I wonder if anyone's riffed that one? Sounds like a "Being John Malkovich" or meta or something... Could be a pip!

fnord
Thank you? I guess? Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hillbillys in a Haunted House (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 7 613 44 minutes ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  Zombie Nightmare (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 5,002 Oct 13, 2024, 21:06 pm
Last Post: Oh_Hi_Mark
  Werewolf (laserdisc upgrade) billythefist 12 1,345 Oct 13, 2024, 06:46 am
Last Post: Crankwhore
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 2,332 Oct 08, 2024, 22:21 pm
Last Post: olivia101
  The Lady Vanishes (Criterion Upgrade) alansmithee99 6 1,136 Oct 01, 2024, 16:01 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73