Movie nag interuption using play station 3
I downloaded Elysium using bitcomet. After about 20 minutes a nag message appeared and the movie stopped. Then the nag went away and the movie started. In seconds the nag appeared and again the movie stopped. This continued so we stopped the movie. Using a play station 3. Can anyone explain why this is happening????

Thanks in advance
This is called Cinavia. Basically, it is an anti-piracy measure on the PS3 and there is no way to disable it without extreme hacking (which is not worth it just for disabling Cinavia), so unless you find a Cinavia-free version of the film (I'm not sure if there is films that are Cinavia-free, but there are some TV shows which are), you can't watch it on your PS3. Sorry :/.

EDIT: Apparently you can disable it by changing the date but this never worked for me.
(Dec 23, 2013, 10:51 am)GeekyGamer01 Wrote: This is called Cinavia. Basically, it is an anti-piracy measure on the PS3 and there is no way to disable it without extreme hacking (which is not worth it just for disabling Cinavia), so unless you find a Cinavia-free version of the film (I'm not sure if there is films that are Cinavia-free, but there are some TV shows which are), you can't watch it on your PS3. Sorry :/.

EDIT: Apparently you can disable it by changing the date but this never worked for me.

Thanks - that is what I figured but was not sure.
Jim

(Dec 23, 2013, 10:51 am)GeekyGamer01 Wrote: This is called Cinavia. Basically, it is an anti-piracy measure on the PS3 and there is no way to disable it without extreme hacking (which is not worth it just for disabling Cinavia), so unless you find a Cinavia-free version of the film (I'm not sure if there is films that are Cinavia-free, but there are some TV shows which are), you can't watch it on your PS3. Sorry :/.

Thanks - that is what I figured but was not sure.
Jim

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to play a SSIF file ? WW3hasstarted 4 1,797 Dec 28, 2023, 11:19 am
Last Post: WW3hasstarted
  Cannot open in new tab using FireFox LiLi 4 21,978 Dec 14, 2020, 12:08 pm
Last Post: Moe
  How to change ip address to play youtube WW3hasstarted 6 15,938 Dec 31, 2017, 00:43 am
Last Post: politux
  Problems with downloading movies that don't play sound... jivepuddin 5 13,406 Feb 24, 2017, 07:12 am
Last Post: joew771
  how to play HEVC / h264 pariston hill 15 29,488 Dec 06, 2016, 04:52 am
Last Post: SectorVector