Movie Director Steals Clam Chowder to Avenge Illegal Downloads
So according to this guy, it's ok to steal things as long as they are successful?

He admits that piracy is stealing, which it is of course, but if it makes a lot of money it's ok to steal it, but if it's an independent piece of crap then people should buy it? lol.

Maybe if he made a decent movie that some people would want to buy, he would shut up.

Lot's of people go see movies in theaters because they are good. Make a good movie instead of bitching.
(Jan 23, 2017, 07:53 am)joew771 Wrote: He admits that piracy is stealing, which it is of course
Heretic! ‌ ‌
Off with his head! ‌ ‌ [Image: butcher.gif]
I steal things all the time. That's why I'm a pirate.

I wouldn't steal this guys crap if it was tossed into my living room with a sign that said 'steal me', because it's shit.

He can keep it and shut up.
When I download, it's not "stealing" and never was. ‌
I know better than to believe MAFIAA's Alternative Facts™. ‌ ‌ [Image: tongue3.gif]

I checked YouTube for the film's trailer. ‌ No download! ‌ ‌ [Image: sleeping.gif]
OK guys, like John Lennon said, "let's stop all the fight."

We are all brother and sisters in this world, including that frigging idiot.

Save it for playing Quake.
I refused to be associated with that brainless untalented homo sapiens species.
You do realize that in the distant future some alien species of museum curators will judge humanity on the basis of stories like this, featuring people like that?

I typically like people in general, but this is the kind of thing that makes me think hard about revoking my membership in the human race.
That is an option… ‌ ‌ Angel
Aaron, is there actually an entity called the MAFIAA, or am I stupid for asking?
(Jan 24, 2017, 23:06 pm)RobertX Wrote: Aaron, is there actually an entity called the MAFIAA, or am I stupid for asking?

*copyright trolls mode activated.
The possibility of Existence of such a creature called MAFIAA is the same as the existence of sasquatch and yeti which is nil.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a site for managing bulk downloads for a series with per-episode ratings? MaruTheAlmighty 0 153 Apr 30, 2024, 04:44 am
Last Post: MaruTheAlmighty
  How to move to the next page of downloads ? ReleaseZeKraken 3 5,039 Jun 01, 2023, 01:12 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Anyone know where Amazon Prime downloads the video on your phone? Ladyanne3 14 10,126 Apr 16, 2023, 21:47 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Illegal Persian Dubs renhoek93 17 47,727 Jun 25, 2021, 23:41 pm
Last Post: renhoek93
  When the president does it, it's not illegal. dueda 2 10,704 Jun 08, 2020, 04:59 am
Last Post: dueda