Michel Chloe videos
(Sep 24, 2024, 09:18 am)torbsen Wrote: Sometimes it's in the file name. Or on other boards. Google "michel's world" or fdo or ring360 plus the video title, sometimes with underscores or dashes or including ".mp4", etc.
Though, yeah, I'm annoyed, too, that Michel seems to keep the models' names a secret.

https://anne-wuensche.de
https://onlyfans.com/annewuensche

I'm sad she looks like a bimbo today.

(Sep 23, 2024, 22:49 pm)audiphile Wrote: or the redhead in "Simply Red"
Shion or Sion Fox

Wow, thanks for the leads on the names. Sad that Anne went that route too. Will see if I can find any leads on Sion
(Sep 23, 2024, 09:21 am)MSA2 Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2024, 05:04 am)Wowie Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2024, 07:32 am)FrenchPaul Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2024, 16:48 pm)MSA2 Wrote: So guys, next week (September 16.-20.) next video. I am curious - it cannot be worse than Paris was.

I'm curious where you heard this. Has the maker of these mentionned it on social media ? The site doesn't seem to be saying anything about it.

I had a look on Michel Chloe's website and under the heading of  'more'  (top right) there is an option to register for a newsletter so probably that is where the information came from

Now there is new movie, one week later than I expected. I am not registered for newsletter so no idea if there was any notification yet.
So next video will be released probably after the Christmas.

There is a new trailer on his website. See the In Motion page.
Looks like he went back to more traditional stuff with this one - no fetish, bondage... Heck I'd even say it could be among his best in a very long time. Also, the new video is apparently called "Allstars" (from the name of the mp3 trailer on the site).

Also, kudos for the infos on the models. I'm a bit surprised with the one from "After Work", it seems out of her kind of things - not that I would mind seeing her do more public nudity or weaing fetish gear in public in pictures or videos.
(Sep 25, 2024, 09:52 am)FrenchPaul Wrote: Looks like he went back to more traditional stuff with this one - no fetish, bondage... Heck I'd even say it could be among his best in a very long time. Also, the new video is apparently called "Allstars" (from the name of the mp3 trailer on the site).

Also, kudos for the infos on the models. I'm a bit surprised with the one from "After Work", it seems out of her kind of things - not that I would mind seeing her do more public nudity or weaing fetish gear in public in pictures or videos.

I totally agree with you re: the model in After Work 

With her being a more mature model I was hoping that there would be more videos of her taking the same type of role as a sophisticated woman.  Hopefully Michel Chloe will hire her again in similar scenarios.
(Sep 25, 2024, 00:21 am)audiphile Wrote: Wow, thanks for the leads on the names.
(Sep 25, 2024, 09:52 am)FrenchPaul Wrote: Also, kudos for the infos on the models.
You're welcome. I'll try to make a list.

I discovered FDO a lot of years ago and follow him for quite a while now, though recently I lost touch with the updates.
It always fascinated me: You don't get to see that much. It's tickling your imagination. That's almost better than full frontal, but also frustrating at some point. I love the building of tension, but I expect a highlight at the end of the video, or I feel let down a bit. That's why I love certain videos more than others, but more on that later.

(Sep 25, 2024, 09:52 am)FrenchPaul Wrote: I'm a bit surprised with the one from "After Work", it seems out of her kind of things - not that I would mind seeing her do more public nudity or weaing fetish gear in public in pictures or videos.
I know, I was surprised to read about her current work as a dom. But she's not really my type, so I'm not sad.

What makes me sad is that SaraHH/Sarahxo asks people/photographers to delete her nudes ("Bitte alle meine Aktfotos löschen. Danke") on the model index https://www.model-kartei.de/sedcards/mod...8/sarahxo/ – which probably means no more sets of here. She was in "Hard Times", which I really liked.

(Sep 25, 2024, 09:52 am)FrenchPaul Wrote: Looks like he went back to more traditional stuff with this one - no fetish, bondage...
I know what you mean, but I'm torn.

When I first discovered FDO and Ring-360, my favorites where "The Sweet Hires" (Anne Wünsche), "Nummer 23" (Leah Obscure) and the one with Vanessa Wolff in the tram cart (and that's one of those videos with building tension up to an exciting ending, as I said above). Absolutely voyeuristic, no real interaction, with the first one being an exception. I'm always annoyed by Michel's bad English.

The aspect of him giving the models orders, like "now lose that part of your dress", which built the excitement, is something that started quite early. So I can definitely see how that evolved into more dom/sub play and fetish, and I'm torn about the videos where he makes an appearance (not a fan).

I'm also torn about studio recordings (the threadmill scenes in "Paris", "Diary", etc.). Nice on their own, but doesn't fit the former spirit. And I think that's what you two ment. "Diary" and "Pregnant" also featured some breast torture bondage devices, which I thought were odd and didn't fit the style – but are some form of natural evolution, I guess.

But I liked the cut scenes in "White World" and "Daydreams" where they were short, in a Hotel (not the studio) and illustrated the orders to move the dress. That was an aesthetic way around his lack of English skills. Daydreams is maybe my all time favorite video, anyway. I love Izalisa, she has beautiful eyes, awesome tits and a nice body overall and the green dress just looks good on her!

In general I do like the hotel scenes where Michel orders the girls to take poses and gives us close ups, for example in "White World" (ok, that was studio), "Daydreams", "Pregnant" (with the exception of the device), "Hart Times", "Michel's Me First Time" (so I didn't like the whip scene, see above), and "Business as usual", which has maybe the best ending, in my opinion, keeping within my expectations of having a (very) exciting ending. I do wish we could see more often how excited the girls are after such an adventurous day.

But yeah, "Paris" and "Diary" (at least some public shots) were hopefully just exceptions and we will get back to more of the original style.

By the way: End of last week I took the subway and for about 20 to 30 minutes standing next to me was a girl in a slightly seethrough strapped white shirt with no bra, clearly showing her slightly darked and protruding pierced nipples and yoga pants with no panties visible and I guess they were slightly seethrough, too. But I didn't get a good look at the pants from good angles. That's why I ended up here in the thread. And the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeny Smith - Videos Boooper 285 600,614 Sep 07, 2024, 22:50 pm
Last Post: aravan2art
  viennaexhib (public nudity) picture galleries and videos FrenchPaul 2 3,622 Sep 05, 2024, 16:22 pm
Last Post: FrenchPaul
  reifesabine (a mature German amateur model) galleries/videos wanted FrenchPaul 1 2,141 Sep 05, 2024, 16:18 pm
Last Post: FrenchPaul
  Please seed Valery Santos videos vanguard86 1 3,167 Jan 08, 2024, 06:41 am
Last Post: vanguard86
  requesting Tara Tainton videos. hotjacob 4 20,393 Jan 05, 2024, 10:00 am
Last Post: aaaallloooo