Medbay's Special Torrent List
(Sep 24, 2020, 09:09 am)LillyLacTac Wrote: Well sorry to say but where not going to do anything about it, sorry for any inconvience

Well, to be perfectyly honest, it wasn't on my need to watch list of shows anyway.  Big Grin
(Sep 24, 2020, 09:09 am)LillyLacTac Wrote: Что ж, извините, но не собираюсь ничего с этим делать, извините за неудобства

ок
Any chance of seeing the latest releases?
Hey Medbay, we appreciate all of your hard work. You are a Lifelong Learner's benevolent deity.

However, I had a question for you. Why are there courses where the guidebooks are missing? Is it because you don't have access to them?
I had a subscription for the great courses plus and they offered many course guidebooks for download, but some courses don't have their guidebooks attached for download, so I was wondering if you were having a similar issue finding all the guidebooks for your courses.

I'm asking because there is tremendous value in the guidebooks seeing as they offer a (usually) well-researched and comprehensive list of suggested readings on the topic at hand. In other words, I believe they are the essence of any of the courses which provide them and I'm having trouble getting access to said guidebooks for some of the courses. It's quite unfortunate really.

Thank you for your time and effort,

-Bone
Yes, we have the latest releases, word on the road is where waiting for christmas

Also, if you have the guidebooks, upload them to mega.nz , and pm me the download link to them.
Hi Medbay! Appreciate all your hard work Smile It has been great growing my knowledge thanks to all that you share.

Under the Tan France masterclass torrent, I noticed the message that we can request on this thread. So just doing that here. I am wondering if you have access to these two:

- Masterclass - Thomas Keller - Teaches Cooking Techniques II: Meats, Stocks, and Sauces
- Masterclass - Yotam Ottolenghi - Teaches Modern Middle Eastern Cooking

Once again appreciate all your help! Smile
Hey everyone, just an update that we will probably not be uploading anymore, our emotions towards the site and it's members have changed and we don't have that strong of an inclination to further our uploads anymore, and besides the newer courses suck anyways. So best of luck, and gods speed.
Well that's a shame. Seriously. Your emotions have changed about which site? 
I was looking forward to Unsung Heroes of World War II: Europe and England, the 1960s, and the Triumph of the Beatles
(Oct 26, 2020, 18:26 pm)LillyLacTac Wrote: Yes, we have the latest releases, word on the road is where waiting for christmas

Also, if you have the guidebooks, upload them to mega.nz , and pm me the download link to them.

Can you at least upload what you have before you stop?
You give a guy 500+ torrents, and then he wants 3 more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WhiteSwallow torrent list WhiteSwallow 1 13,159 Jun 10, 2017, 07:19 am
Last Post: WhiteSwallow
  [+18] ☆ Ctrlme Exclusive Torrent List ☆ Daily Updates Ctrlme 18 102,298 Nov 18, 2016, 10:53 am
Last Post: Ctrlme
  bth10 - Torrent List bth10 0 12,210 Jul 03, 2015, 22:45 pm
Last Post: bth10
  ognadrol and his torrent list ognadrol 0 12,026 Jan 07, 2014, 10:05 am
Last Post: ognadrol