McAfee Most Dangerous Celebrity List 2019
So I thought this was a joke when I saw it online... But I guess not. Anyways, here's the article:

McAffe\s Gary Davis Wrote:You probably know Alexis Bledel from her role as the innocent book worm Rory Gilmore in network television’s “Gilmore Girls” or as shy, quiet Lena Kaligaris in the “Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” movies. But her most recent role as Ofglen in Hulu’s acclaimed “The Handmaid’s Tale” took a bit of a darker turn. And while Bledel made this dramatic on-screen transition, her rising stardom has in turn made her a prime target for malicious search results online, leading to her coming in at the top of McAfee’s 2019 Most Dangerous Celebrities list.

For the thirteenth year in a row, McAfee researched famous individuals to reveal the riskiest celebrity to search for online or whose search results could expose fans to malicious content. Bledel is joined in the top ten most dangerous celebrities by fellow actresses Sophie Turner (No. 3), Anna Kendrick (No. 4), Lupita Nyong’o (No. 5), and Tessa Thompson (No. 10). Also included in the top ten list are late night talk show hosts James Corden (No. 2) and Jimmy Fallon (No. 6). Rounding out the rest of the top ten are martial arts master Jackie Chan (No. 7) and rap artists Lil Wayne (No. 8) and Nicki Minaj (No. 9).

pic from site of list

Many users don’t realize that simple internet searches of their favorite celebrities could potentially lead to malicious content, as cybercriminals often leverage these popular searches to entice users to click on dangerous links. This year’s study emphasizes that today’s streaming culture doesn’t exactly protect users from cybercriminals. For example, Alexis Bledel and Sophie Turner are strongly associated with searches including the term “torrent,” indicating that many fans of “The Handmaid’s Tale” and “Game of Thrones” have been pursuing free options to avoid subscription fees. However, users must understand that torrent or pirated downloads can open themselves up to an abundance of cyberthreats.

So, whether you’re checking out what Alexis Bledel has been up to since “Gilmore Girls” or searching for the latest production of James Corden’s “Crosswalk the Musical,” be a proactive fan and follow these security tips when browsing the internet:

Be careful what you click. Users looking for information on their favorite celebrities should be cautious and only click on links to reliable sources for downloads. The safest thing to do is to wait for official releases instead of visiting third-party websites that could contain malware.

Refrain from using illegal streaming sites. When it comes to dangerous online behavior, using illegal streaming sites could wreak havoc on your device. Many illegal streaming sites are riddled with malware or adware disguised as pirated video files. Do yourself a favor and stream the show from a reputable source.

Protecy your online safety with a cybersecurity solution. Safeguard yourself from cybercriminals with a comprehensive security solution like McAfee Total Protection. This can help protect you from malware, phishing attacks, and other threats.

Use a website reputation tool. Use a website reputation tool such as McAfee WebAdvisor, which alerts users when they are about to visit a malicious site.

Use parental control software. Kids are fans of celebrities too, so ensure that limits are set for your child on their devices and use parental control software to help minimize exposure to potentially malicious or inappropriate websites.
Mcaffee is dangerous too...isnt in jail for murder or sumthin???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I make a torrent file from a torrent on my list? Nantes 2 8,917 Feb 18, 2022, 14:44 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Does anyone have a master list of ALL the torrent sites? LadyAnn2 5 19,598 Jul 13, 2021, 06:03 am
Last Post: bubanee
  Tell me a list of good Torrenting software kapaki55 19 27,591 Apr 19, 2021, 01:54 am
Last Post: DeathBlade314
  List of trackers kapaki55 4 13,388 Feb 20, 2021, 14:04 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Lookig for list of reputable forums, listings in .onion that are trustworthy please? sexyblonde 13 25,565 Dec 11, 2020, 09:08 am
Last Post: anonemoose