MST3K Cinema Editions
(May 15, 2018, 01:29 am)WakkoBlues Wrote:
(May 15, 2018, 01:17 am)evilmojo Wrote: Hey, Gary.  Did you delete the "Attack of the Giant Leeches" link, or was it taken down?

I really appreciate the effort you're putting into this.  I'm especially looking forward to Fire Maidens since that's one of the few MST3Ks left that can't be released.  (And also Prince of Space and Space Mutiny since I love those two so much.)

Teenagers From Outer Space and The Mole People are also down.   Huh

Ah, so sorry for being away and not responding until now.  Briefly, the films that were taken down were done so via copyright requests.  (Though, Leeches and Teenagers still exist on my YouTube Channel).
Related:  I simply don't have time to maintain multiple source uploads, so if you'd like to see all your favorites, be sure to subscribe to my channel.  Finally, and happily, with 13 films already published, I've added another 70(!) remastered films to my production schedule.

Cross-board posting is probably not allowed (apologies), but if you'd like to stay up to date on the films scheduled, you can head over to the MST3K Discussion Board and follow the progress (I'm usually there once a week).  This is most likely my last post to this board and I thank you all for your support.  Push the button! Smile
(May 20, 2018, 17:41 pm)GaryInMotion Wrote:
(May 15, 2018, 01:17 am)evilmojo Wrote: Hey, Gary.  Did you delete the "Attack of the Giant Leeches" link, or was it taken down?

I really appreciate the effort you're putting into this.  I'm especially looking forward to Fire Maidens since that's one of the few MST3Ks left that can't be released.  (And also Prince of Space and Space Mutiny since I love those two so much.)

Ah, so sorry for being away and not responding until now.  Briefly, the films that were taken down were done so via copyright requests.  (Though, Leeches and Teenagers still exist on my YouTube Channel).
Related:  I simply don't have time to maintain multiple source uploads, so if you'd like to see all your favorites, be sure to subscribe to my channel.  Finally, and happily, with 13 films already published, I've added another 70(!) remastered films to my production schedule.

Cross-board posting is probably not allowed (apologies), but if you'd like to stay up to date on the films scheduled, you can head over to the MST3K Discussion Board and follow the progress (I'm usually there once a week).  This is most likely my last post to this board and I thank you all for your support.  Push the button! Smile

So you received copyright takedown requests for the mega links you posted to this forum?  Sorry, I just want to be clear.  It is very worrysome for the rest of us if that is the case.
(May 21, 2018, 21:26 pm)WakkoBlues Wrote:
(May 20, 2018, 17:41 pm)GaryInMotion Wrote:

So you received copyright takedown requests for the mega links you posted to this forum?  Sorry, I just want to be clear.  It is very worrysome for the rest of us if that is the case.

I think they are for the megalinks since they are no longer available
(May 21, 2018, 21:26 pm)WakkoBlues Wrote: So you received copyright takedown requests for the mega links you posted to this forum?  Sorry, I just want to be clear.  It is very worrysome for the rest of us if that is the case.

I'd guess that he didn't receive a takedown request, but Mega did.

That's happened to me before, after I put up... I think it was the second Game Of Thrones riff. Didn't take long for that one to get pulled down at all. There's probably anti-piracy companies that scour forums like this for their clients and try to submit DMCA takedown claims on the Mega files as quickly as possible. Since almost every pre-VPN nastygram to my ISP came from HBO, I'm not surprised by that one at all.

It's a bit more odd that someone would be submitting takedowns for B-movies. I'd think his YouTube channel would have been shut down for too many copyright strikes at this point if that was going to be the case.
(May 25, 2018, 04:52 am)BadFilms Wrote:
(May 21, 2018, 21:26 pm)WakkoBlues Wrote: So you received copyright takedown requests for the mega links you posted to this forum?  Sorry, I just want to be clear.  It is very worrysome for the rest of us if that is the case.

That's happened to me before, after I put up... I think it was the second Game Of Thrones riff. Didn't take long for that one to get pulled down at all. There's probably anti-piracy companies that scour forums like this for their clients and try to submit DMCA takedown claims on the Mega files as quickly as possible. Since almost every pre-VPN nastygram to my ISP came from HBO, I'm not surprised by that one at all.

It's a bit more odd that someone would be submitting takedowns for B-movies. I'd think his YouTube channel would have been shut down for too many copyright strikes at this point if that was going to be the case.
 I agree ... I had a thought and don't know if it's accurate but if the riffs fall under satire, etc under Fair Use then in my opinion posting them with the "normal" audio is the problem...if it was just the Riffing then maybe ... idk
(May 25, 2018, 04:52 am)BadFilms Wrote:

Our links on this forum tend to stay up until the uploader removes them.  Even the riffs of Hollywood movies generally stay up, though occasionally are taken down.  So yeah, it is a little odd that every single one of the MST3K Cinema mega uploads would have been taken down, while leaving all the rest of our forums untouched, and the YouTube channel alone.

I had been working on re-encoding the MST3KC uploads down to more reasonable sizes, perhaps I'll stick those up on this thread eventually when I get back around to it.
Hey Gary In Motion? Yeah, I have been using the YouTube Downloader thing to download your videos. For some reason, it won't download the videos "The Incredible Melting Man", "The Giant Spider Invasion" and "The Beast of Yucca Flats".

Any chance you can tell me what to do to fix that?
(Oct 22, 2018, 21:16 pm)JusSonic Wrote: Hey Gary In Motion? Yeah, I have been using the YouTube Downloader thing to download your videos. For some reason, it won't download the videos "The Incredible Melting Man", "The Giant Spider Invasion" and "The Beast of Yucca Flats".

Any chance you can tell me what to do to fix that?

If I remember right these are marked either Mature or No-Embed, so you need to be logged in to watch them. On linux I use youtube-dl which can be made to login easily, looks like they have a windows port as well. It's a fairly straight-forward command line tool.
Thing is: I keep getting the message "Video URL cannot be resolved".
(Apr 14, 2018, 18:55 pm)GaryInMotion Wrote: The Mole People (1956)

[Image: mole_people_poster_03.jpg]

GaryInMotion

Would some kind soul please re-up the Mole People MEGA link?  I failed to acquire the CE of the film in a timely manner and now I am regret.

[EDIT:] Also, the CE of Cinematic Titanic's Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks. Big Grin You know, the one without the insanely prudish boob balloon. :/
Thanks folks!

JJ73

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] HD Upgrade of MST3K Future War mariol66 4 5,812 Feb 05, 2024, 00:14 am
Last Post: nocarrier
  (Request) Anyone have the legit download of MST3K Final Sacrifice? thecellar 13 3,160 Jan 24, 2024, 23:00 pm
Last Post: drakkenzero
  bsg4you Rifftrax MP3 Just The Jokes Shorts Live, MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 1 10,274 Dec 31, 2023, 21:42 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  New Season of MST3k Crowdfunding has failed. MATMAN 84 19,798 Dec 29, 2023, 23:56 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  REQ: MST3K Tribute to...I Accuse My Parents and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank moondoggy1111 17 9,163 Dec 11, 2023, 11:27 am
Last Post: thecellar