MS Office 2019 After Latest Windows Update
does https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10 block checks to licence server ? cant see on their website where it says it can do that .

i do have a password to login to my pc when it starts so other people cant use my pc is that what you mean by Microsoft account ?

even after a PC restart im still told " your license isnt genuine " so although i think kms tool still activates Office2019 so it works its a case of Microsoft know the license has been used by too many people or something, so long as the software still works i will just ignore the message to get genuine Windows.
(Jun 17, 2021, 23:31 pm)WW3hasstarted Wrote: does https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10  block checks to licence server ? cant see on their website where it says it can do that .

It should just change settings to prevent Microsoft spying on you.  Check hosts, possible it might add some addresses to block them.  There's a guy who is a whistleblower on youtube and he was employed by MS a few years ago but was let go.  He gives you lots of tips on how to prevent all this as he was released by MS and felt bad about it so decided to take to youtube and expose the sort of thing that goes on there.  This guy he was a MS programmer and learned a few things about what goes on.  Sorry I can't talk about it too much but yes this guy is on youtube and he's not hard to find on there.

(Jun 17, 2021, 23:31 pm)WW3hasstarted Wrote: i do have a password to login to my pc when it starts so other people  cant use my pc is that what you mean by Microsoft account ?

I mean when you install Windows 10 you are presented with an option to either create a MS account to log in or use an offline account.  It is dependent on when you're installing Win10, never use a Microsoft account as you are allowing them to see everything you do.

(Jun 17, 2021, 23:31 pm)WW3hasstarted Wrote: even after a PC restart im still told " your license isnt genuine " so although i think kms tool still activates Office2019 so it works its a case of Microsoft know the license has been used by too many people or something, so long as the software still works i will just ignore the message to get genuine Windows.

It should work fine as long as you block the spy servers from MS, I believe there is at least about 130 or so servers that they use, you need to block them all check hosts and look into that.  Me personally I like to use a real genuine Win10 as I use UEFI with my motherboard and you can only use that with a real genuine Win10, UEFI was designed that way so it has to be a real one and not a Pirated one.  If you block them they can't see what you're doing so having whatever licence you have it should work because MS can't deactivate it.  Myself I block all the Microsoft spy servers and take necessary action to prevent them from tampering with my Win10 installation.  I still download updates fine and there's no problem there it's like a one way street really you can go down it one way but you can't back up it, like that.  You can access what you want like updates from them but they can't see the other way around and try and mess with your OS.  Sorry I can't talk about it too much as I give away secrets and those secrets if you talk about them on SuprBay then you are giving away information which MS might read about and use it against Pirates as we are all risking allowing them to do something about how we can stop them from preventing us having our own privacy.  Take back your privacy but don't say too much on this forum as this forum is read by lots of people including MS staff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds theSEMAR 3 1,009 Feb 06, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: maskaw
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,862 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  No More Defender Updates After Updating to latest Cumulative Update (see message) RobertX 4 5,130 Mar 23, 2023, 20:27 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Will the old apps work after a Windows re-install? rezwaki 2 5,072 Dec 19, 2022, 13:34 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  Office 2019 Spike1947 7 11,516 Mar 07, 2022, 14:05 pm
Last Post: RobertX