Link your TPB : Could not fetch password
Hi,

What are the benefits of linking one's TPB account? Was the interface only temporarily down?

Thanks in advance
If you ever want help editing or deleting your torrents, or you have a general query relating to your account, you'll need to link your TPB account before crew will help you. If a user cannot prove ownership of an account, they won't get any help.

If you do ever need help with your TPB and/or forum account, create a thread in the Account Issues forum. It's private, which means you can't see anybody elses thread in there, and they can't see yours.
Additionally, a link to your user page appears with your username allowing others to quickly find your torrents.

If you are a trusted or VIP, that status will show as well.

If the form doesn't work, give it a try later. The problem is almost always temporary.
Would it change my password?
(Oct 25, 2018, 12:54 pm)analogkid6103 Wrote: Would it change my password?

No
The only reason I asked is my TPB login and this are both different with diff email ect
(Oct 25, 2018, 15:49 pm)analogkid6103 Wrote: The only reason I asked is my TPB login and this are both different with diff email ect

No need to worry about it, it's fine just connect your accounts and that's all there is to it.  No need to start messing around making changes, if you're happy with your passwords then just leave them alone and don't mess with them.
Thank you for the answer, I'm happy to see I'm not the only one having difficulties linking his account. I'll try later.

owo eventually it did work: https://i.ibb.co/vVnbYb6/image.png

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot create link post0zz0 2 340 Mar 15, 2024, 19:39 pm
Last Post: post0zz0
  SuprBay: TPB Search function and queries not working. blehbleh25 1 3,404 Sep 26, 2023, 03:37 am
Last Post: EddieXTC
  Magnet link not working BeastLord 4 4,287 Aug 09, 2023, 22:36 pm
Last Post: BeastLord
  SuprBay: Change EFnet server in the webchat link. politux 6 19,147 Mar 23, 2023, 11:11 am
Last Post: NACHOPIRATA
  Search is not reliable/not showing all results Nantes 0 8,777 Jul 10, 2022, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Nantes