Legends Films Mike-only editions of Little Shop of Horrors & Swing Parade
The Rifftrax versions of these with Murphy and Corbett are widely available but I haven't found any that have the original solo audio track. Are these posted anywhere?

Also, I'd be happy to give back with some items I have that were requested - can anyone let me know if there's a good way to do this without a paid Mega account or should I just bite the bullet and go for that?
(Yesterday, 17:47 pm)blondtampico Wrote: The Rifftrax versions of these with Murphy and Corbett are widely available but I haven't found any that have the original solo audio track. Are these posted anywhere?

Also, I'd be happy to give back with some items I have that were requested - can anyone let me know if there's a good way to do this without a paid Mega account or should I just bite the bullet and go for that?

You can get a 20gb Mega account for free. It's what I do.  Sure, you hit the limit pretty easily, but just rotate out files after a few days/a week and you're good to go.
Create new accounts at mega using a temporary email.
I use Sharklasers
https://www.sharklasers.com/
You can have unlimited accounts. infinite accounts.
Swing Parade

Audio: track 1 - 3 riffer
FNORDtrack 2 - Mike solo
FNORDtrack 3 - unriffed

The Little Shop of Horrors
Fantastic, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MST3K Cinema Editions GaryInMotion 61 93,871 Yesterday, 22:25 pm
Last Post: blondtampico
  The Final Sacrifice 4k on YouTube - 1 Day Only Otrader 6 1,274 Sep 05, 2024, 17:38 pm
Last Post: Otrader
  The Little Mermaid (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 1,756 Jun 26, 2024, 22:54 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  The Little MERMAID Taddghostal 13 6,662 Apr 19, 2024, 14:54 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  The Little Match Girl moondoggy1111 7 4,126 Jan 21, 2024, 10:47 am
Last Post: FredJustFred