Law Students! I need some books on Westlaw.
If you have access to the law school version of Westlaw, please PM me. I need to get a couple of books off of there that are state specific. I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks!

(I edited this post to try to comply with the rules of this forum.)
Trading is indeed forbidden here, and goes against the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I doubt very much that someone with a westlaw account will allow a complete stranger into their account, so you'd be better off stating which documents/PDFs etc you're after, plus they may already have been uploaded.
(Sep 05, 2014, 12:34 pm)Spud17 Wrote: Trading is indeed forbidden here, and goes against the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I doubt very much that someone with a westlaw account will allow a complete stranger into their account, so you'd be better off stating which documents/PDFs etc you're after, plus they may already have been uploaded.

I agree. Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely edit that post to comply with the rules.

These are state specific books and I've searched everywhere I can find for them. I have access to Westlaw at a local library but it's very limited compared to what a law student has, and I can't download/print from there.

So if you have access to the lawschool version of Westlaw, please PM me and I'll be happy to give you a list of what I need.

Many thanks in advance!
(Sep 05, 2014, 12:38 pm)Throwaway6789 Wrote:
(Sep 05, 2014, 12:34 pm)Spud17 Wrote: Trading is indeed forbidden here, and goes against the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I doubt very much that someone with a westlaw account will allow a complete stranger into their account, so you'd be better off stating which documents/PDFs etc you're after, plus they may already have been uploaded.

I agree.  Thanks for the heads up.  I'll definitely edit that post to comply with the rules.

These are state specific books and I've searched everywhere I can find for them.  I have access to Westlaw at a local library but it's very limited compared to what a law student has, and I can't download/print from there. 

So if you have access to the lawschool version of Westlaw, please PM me and I'll be happy to give you a list of what I need. 

Many thanks in advance!

Hello, did you get the access to WestLaw? If you did, I really need it too. I'm a law student who can't afford westlaw or lexisnexis. In a poor country so my Uni does not pay for it but i need them for research.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for some older sonic thr hedgehog comic anyone got any leads Rad Hazard 1 522 Mar 19, 2024, 21:52 pm
Last Post: interuniversal
  Can someone give me some guidance about this tracker. Thunderbird806 0 3,561 Jun 09, 2023, 23:49 pm
Last Post: Thunderbird806
  Small time indie filmmaker needs some help attyboikorky 0 4,035 Apr 18, 2023, 16:55 pm
Last Post: attyboikorky
  I could use some help looking for Arabic sound bites Ladyanne3 0 5,035 May 06, 2022, 20:18 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  The Law Tog, photography legal documents, releases and contracts pirategypsy 1 11,095 Aug 11, 2015, 06:40 am
Last Post: jackjensen