SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Law Students! I need some books on Westlaw.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have access to the law school version of Westlaw, please PM me. I need to get a couple of books off of there that are state specific. I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks!

(I edited this post to try to comply with the rules of this forum.)
Trading is indeed forbidden here, and goes against the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I doubt very much that someone with a westlaw account will allow a complete stranger into their account, so you'd be better off stating which documents/PDFs etc you're after, plus they may already have been uploaded.
(Sep 05, 2014, 12:34 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Trading is indeed forbidden here, and goes against the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I doubt very much that someone with a westlaw account will allow a complete stranger into their account, so you'd be better off stating which documents/PDFs etc you're after, plus they may already have been uploaded.

I agree. Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely edit that post to comply with the rules.

These are state specific books and I've searched everywhere I can find for them. I have access to Westlaw at a local library but it's very limited compared to what a law student has, and I can't download/print from there.

So if you have access to the lawschool version of Westlaw, please PM me and I'll be happy to give you a list of what I need.

Many thanks in advance!
(Sep 05, 2014, 12:38 pm)Throwaway6789 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 05, 2014, 12:34 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Trading is indeed forbidden here, and goes against the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I doubt very much that someone with a westlaw account will allow a complete stranger into their account, so you'd be better off stating which documents/PDFs etc you're after, plus they may already have been uploaded.

I agree.  Thanks for the heads up.  I'll definitely edit that post to comply with the rules.

These are state specific books and I've searched everywhere I can find for them.  I have access to Westlaw at a local library but it's very limited compared to what a law student has, and I can't download/print from there. 

So if you have access to the lawschool version of Westlaw, please PM me and I'll be happy to give you a list of what I need. 

Many thanks in advance!

Hello, did you get the access to WestLaw? If you did, I really need it too. I'm a law student who can't afford westlaw or lexisnexis. In a poor country so my Uni does not pay for it but i need them for research.