Lady Mobster
(Mar 07, 2020, 06:31 am)CountMeowt Wrote: Heart Heart Big Grin Big Grin

Most of the above. Half.

(One heart and one scary 3-tooth Asian face.)
[quote pid='297849' dateline='1583539554']
HighTV (1.48 GB): https://mega.nz/#!FFl0wSLb!qKu2Hp4tRm2OW...r6aYuydYm8
[/quote]

Thanks for the upload!
Two weeks from tonight sounds like a threat.  Are you threatening me?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

ABC Promo:30

Thank you readandjudje, you rock!
(Mar 06, 2020, 20:05 pm)readandjudge Wrote: Lady Mobster

Thanks. A very enjoyable riff. 
Thanks again readandjudge !
The background sound during the wedding sequence nearly had me in tears.
I'm loving the fact that RiffTrax is diving into the world of TV movies. There's so much cheese to be mined. And I love the combination of cheers and laughs from Bridget and Mary Jo the second Susan Lucci's name comes on screen.
(Mar 08, 2020, 22:36 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote: I'm loving the fact that RiffTrax is diving into the world of TV movies. There's so much cheese to be mined. And I love the combination of cheers and laughs from Bridget and Mary Jo the second Susan Lucci's name comes on screen.

Yes! I particularly like Allison Pregler's (Movie Nights) reviews of tv movies with Scott Bakula and David Hasselhoff. I would love to see them riffed.
(Mar 08, 2020, 22:36 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote: I'm loving the fact that RiffTrax is diving into the world of TV movies. There's so much cheese to be mined. And I love the combination of cheers and laughs from Bridget and Mary Jo the second Susan Lucci's name comes on screen.

The "Why ignore TV Movies?!" has been an EPIC question for me as well! After doing TV like The Incredible Hulk & The Return of the Bionic Man & Bionic Woman?! Those were awesome!  I think most of us would LOVE to see the skewering of 70's & 80's TV Cheese.
That description was awesome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lady and the Rocket peephalk 3 9,154 May 01, 2021, 20:25 pm
Last Post: Torgo