The Lady Vanishes (Criterion Upgrade)
It's not often that RiffTrax covers something that's in the Criterion Collection so I think it's always great to give those riffs an upgrade. Here I've ripped and encoded my own personal blu ray of The Lady Vanishes. No audio editing was required other than shifting the start time. In addition to the RiffTrax, I have also included the lossless, uncompressed, monoaural original audio, as well as a commentary track by film historian Bruce Eder. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1erDbm8K...sp=sharing
(10 hours ago)alansmithee99 Wrote: It's not often that RiffTrax covers something that's in the Criterion Collection so I think it's always great to give those riffs an upgrade. Here I've ripped and encoded my own personal blu ray of The Lady Vanishes. No audio editing was required other than shifting the start time. In addition to the RiffTrax, I have also included the lossless, uncompressed, monoaural original audio, as well as a commentary track by film historian Bruce Eder. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1erDbm8K...sp=sharing

Thanks a lot for posting alansmithee99, I was looking forward to this one, but I'm getting "We're processing this video. Please check back later" - is there a workaround?
If you just continue on and hit download, it ends up working. "Thanks Alan Smithee for the Alfred Hitchcock." That is a confusing sentence, right there.
(1 hour ago)Meat Trademark Wrote: If you just continue on and hit download, it ends up working. "Thanks Alan Smithee for the Alfred Hitchcock." That is a confusing sentence, right there.

Thanks MT - Through trial-and-error I was finally able to download it. Thanks again alansmithee99, and also for including the excellent commentary track, which I just listened to with the film.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lady Vanishes (BRITRAX) peephalk 7 946 10 hours ago
Last Post: hitzjeff
  The Giant Gila Monster (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 474 Sep 18, 2024, 18:00 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  Mirror Mirror (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 8,113 Sep 17, 2024, 20:51 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  Day of the Assassin (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 9,375 Sep 17, 2024, 02:23 am
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 3,757 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee