Kat like recently popular torrents (delta)
You're talking about something similar to a Billboard Top 100 where you have icons that indicate whether track moved from previous week. I do something similar personally by scraping the web page and comparing previous with current. Any line that is not the same is highlighted yellow. This way, I can easily see if a new torrent made the top 100. Sometimes it is useful to discover new shows that started episode 1 after a hiatus. But most times, it ends up being stuff that I can already find elsewhere easily... so I don't know how much value I see in duplicating a feature that is on another site. TPB hasn't done much innovation in terms of feature... Uptime and reliability seems to be most important. KAT had a lot of great features... but who cares about great features if the web site gets taken down by the FBI because of poor operation security?
but in order to succeed you need to evolve, this applies to TPB. use and implement every resources you have. i bet a lot of people is up to it. just ask.
Oh ffs, I'm sick of nobodies who have never achieved anything telling us what we need to do. Newsflash chump, we're already successful--the most popular torrent site in the entire world--and we got there without you and without a "delta change in popularity" value.

The suggestion is welcome, as just that: a suggestion. Thank you.

As for the attitude? Fuck off. If you're so fucking brilliant start your own site and crush us.

/closed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: Make RiffTrax a custom usergroup like the void ill88eagle 2 14,438 Jul 29, 2020, 02:57 am
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Why doesn't TPB import KAT torrents? nitro85 6 18,092 Oct 21, 2016, 20:21 pm
Last Post: Sid
  Like / Dislike button PatheticTroll 4 16,641 Jun 03, 2015, 18:23 pm
Last Post: PatheticTroll
  Popcorn time / Flixtor like android app form tpb Put4558350 1 11,433 Jun 18, 2014, 14:14 pm
Last Post: Fr0zXell