Kaitana Morph Help
Does anyone have any experience with the Kaitana morphs for G3/V7?

When I apply the INJ to the base model (G3 or V7), the face applies correctly, but her body isn't nearly as curvy as the images in the catalog (see here) show. Like - not even close! Also, the Kaitana morph slider in Parameters tab only seems to affect her face. Am I doing something wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Jan 11, 2017, 17:21 pm)5paceCat Wrote: Does anyone have any experience with the Kaitana morphs for G3/V7?

When I apply the INJ to the base model (G3 or V7), the face applies correctly, but her body isn't nearly as curvy as the images in the catalog (see here) show. Like - not even close! Also, the Kaitana morph slider in Parameters tab only seems to affect her face. Am I doing something wrong?

Hmm.... It's hard to judge them without an identical pose. Yours is similar, but in the promo picture, I think she's sticking out her butt and that's making her waist look smaller - hence the fact she looks more 'curvy'! Not to mention that the lighting will also accentuate her curviness. However, these are things you probably know yourself - I'll try find the morphs and have a look into this myself!
Another quick pose. Not the same, but close enough to see the difference, I think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1st pic, pose is making her butt stick out
The Kaitana Slider is just for the head morph, there's a collection of morphs specific to Kaitana under its own label in Parameters, and the INJ modifies a lot of body shape expansion sliders in addition. Are you missing some of the morph expansions for G3F? This is what the settings should be using the 1FantasyFull-INJ (first one in the folder):

Isn't there a body inj included? The product information lists -
01 Kaitana Fantasy body shape Inj\Rem
01 Kaitana realistic body shape Inj\Rem

Maybe you can try both, I would assume "fantasy" inj would be more curvy.
I must be missing a G3F expansion slider pack as you mentioned above. Thought I had them, but I guess not, as the INJ doesn't seem to be modifying any of my current sliders. I'll look into it. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FoRender's crowd funded ExtraClones character morph projects? Mystic Fortune 17 39,795 Oct 25, 2016, 07:58 am
Last Post: Mystic Fortune