Jurassic Park Quintuple Audio track with 8 channel Audio
I was trying to figure out how to make commentary audio tracks and added Jaboody Dubs and Weekly Planet dubs to the existing Rifftrax/Quiptrax version. I am not intending to step on toes with making this.  Just thought it would be neat to have an all-in-one Jurassic Pork.

Jurassic Park 5-Audio flick.

I want to thank everyone who made the riffs available.
(Mar 24, 2024, 03:45 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: I was trying to figure out how to make commentary audio tracks and added Jaboody Dubs and Weekly Planet dubs to the existing Rifftrax/Quiptrax version. I am not intending to step on toes with making this.  Just thought it would be neat to have an all-in-one Jurassic Pork.

Jurassic Park 5-Audio flick.

I think it's an awesome idea .... especially if the video version is the same.  Would be nice to combine a bunch of audio tracks in one file .. save room on HDs .. thanks Big Grin Smile
Yeah. I fixed the video to line up the Weekly Planet dudes. All of them were lined up to the same video version. At least as closely as possible for me. Let me know if its okay. Its my first project adding commentary tracks.
(Mar 24, 2024, 14:46 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Yeah.  I fixed the video to line up the Weekly Planet dudes.  All of them were lined up to the same video version.  At least as closely as possible for me.  Let me know if its okay.  Its my first project adding commentary tracks.

I give you credit .... I tried a few times but they would drift sometimes or the volume would be too low so I gave up ... leave it to those more qualified Big Grin EDIT: I couldn't even imagine trying to do it with multiple audio files ... all the ripping and muxing and such .... kudos
Thanks
Oh man you don't know the half of it. The project folder is full of litter. I am keeping the pieces just in case someone finds an issue.

I'll fix it if anyone finds an issue. I like the experience. I'm probably going to go back and boost the audio in some of the commentaries where's they have dead air for whatever reason. Like they were silent a couple times to listen to dialogue and the volume of JP was so low. I'm just so god damn burned out on this and I was just happy to finally listen to Weekly Planet 's dub which is hilarious. Lol
(Mar 24, 2024, 19:14 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Oh man you don't know the half of it.  The project folder is full of litter.  I am keeping the pieces just in case someone finds an issue.

I'll fix it if anyone finds an issue.  I like the experience. I'm probably going to go back and boost the audio in some of the commentaries where's they have dead air for whatever reason. Like they were silent a couple times to listen to dialogue and the volume of JP was so low. I'm just so god damn burned out on this and I was just happy to finally listen to Weekly Planet 's dub which is hilarious. Lol

I still am kicking myself for buying out the whole iriff library back when it was still o the rifftrax site ... some people were kind to do some but there are a lot I still have mp3s and the movies for ...
Thanks, Kino.
No problemo Meat Trademark. I forgot I had a 4k blue ray of Jurassic Park. If this has issues, I will just rip that one. I will also keep the files in case I find more commentary tracks. I have a lot of the Avengers (minus 2012 unfortunately, its not 2160 yet due to a lapse of judgement. lol) and the Captain Planet I mean America movies in the Mr. Sunday/Weekly Planet dump which is in that forum. It has actually been fun doing this. Just have a lot of time to spend elsewhere though. lol Like helping Triple T with the Weekly Planet riffs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018) 2160p.BluRay.x265.10bit.SDR.DTS-X.7.1 [19 GB] Handy 9 7,064 Mar 14, 2024, 11:31 am
Last Post: jhs39
  Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom (2018) 2160p.BR-Handy [18 GB] Handy 7 6,866 Mar 13, 2024, 12:14 pm
  [REQ] Jurassic World (2015) dest1234 3 3,143 Sep 03, 2023, 07:03 am
Last Post: dest1234
  Jurassic Shark (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 3 4,250 Jul 12, 2023, 12:37 pm
  JURASSIC UNIVERSE(Riff Compilation) Jurassic Pee 3 4,943 Jun 16, 2023, 19:48 pm
Last Post: kkt