Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
(Nov 23, 2018, 15:11 pm)evilmojo Wrote: So if you signed up for slack, it would have been different?

There were tons of people live on discord.  The conversation was very Texas Chainsaw Massacre-ee, 'cause that was the first movie.  I couldn't watch through my Shudder-via-Amazon.

I guess. I signed up for Slack during the last marathon when I saw that it was like an official chat that Joe Bob shared a link to. I should've checked out Discord too. The first two movies are great and the first one is awesome but the second half of the marathon didn't do it for me. I wanted to fast forward through the movies to see the host segments. Not that bad though. The program I used to capture the last marathon has stopped working on my PC for some reason. Probably an update somewhere did it. I'll get it working again at some point in the future but capturing this one isn't as high on my to-do list as the last one so I'm hoping somebody else is kind enough to do the dirty work and share the Dinners of Death with us. This one is only four movies and the last was thirteen so it'll be way easier to do, this time around, as well as the Christmas one.
Yeah, a million thank-yous in advance to the brave soul who brings us Dinners of Death
(Nov 26, 2018, 11:21 am)HmGabe85 Wrote: Yeah, a million thank-yous in advance to the brave soul who brings us Dinners of Death

Because 16 gb plus will really F up your ratio.   Confused
I thought you were being snarky, and then I remembered I haven't slept in like a day.

Anyway.
(Nov 28, 2018, 10:00 am)HmGabe85 Wrote: I thought you were being snarky, and then I remembered I haven't slept in like a day.

Anyway.

Expressing my regrets.
Hello all,

Ran across this thread on google. Those Monstervision links where posted by me. I'd recommend everyone grab them while you can. Someone reported my links and both the openload account and my Kodi app will be taken down soon. my account has been banned by both sites, kind of surprised that any of them are still working as of right now. My collection is up to 80 Monstervision episodes. I plan on re-uping everything and rebuilding the kodi app as soon as i can find a good host site that won't charge me monthly.
(Dec 01, 2018, 17:28 pm)clairvius Wrote: Hello all,

Ran across this thread on google. Those Monstervision links where posted by me. I'd recommend everyone grab them while you can. Someone reported my links and both the openload account and my Kodi app will be taken down soon. my account has been banned by both sites, kind of surprised that any of them are still working as of right now. My collection is up to 80 Monstervision episodes. I plan on re-uping everything and rebuilding the kodi app as soon as i can find a good host site that won't charge me monthly.

Hell yeah, Clairvius. I've been using your app on Kodi for a while, since I saw your YouTube video that explained how to use it. I always had issues with Parents playing so that's one that I need. But, yeah. Thanks for sharing all those. I've been taking advantage of them. I haven't used the app in a while since I downloaded some of the episodes, though. Hope you get them re-upped some place safe and some time soon.
Thank you Clairvius and everyone else. If anyone happened the grab Lost Boys, Night Breed, Motel Hell, and/or From Beyond I would love a re-up. Thanks in advance!
Hello Everyone 

NOT MONSTERVISION but thought i would post here aswell  

As Promised here is the 4 movie Joe Bob Marathon , that MAYO wanted/ask me to share  

and if this is your first time to my archive page , dont forget to see all the other great things i have to offer  

Thanks 
Shibby 

Last Drive-In Show (1) - Joe Bob Briggs
https://archive.org/details/LastDrive-InShow1-JoeBobBriggs
it seems to be down, or not there I suppose you took it down?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,502 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,672 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,787 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,053 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,105 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill