Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
Thanks for the quick reply RRB. I had the salty old version. Redownloaded and works perfectly. Cheers bud.
(Jan 20, 2023, 02:37 am)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply RRB. I had the salty old version. Redownloaded and works perfectly. Cheers bud.

Excellent. And thanks for taking the time to post a reply. Please let me know if you notice issues with any other of my edits.
man am i glad to see you guys again!
Ditto! I was actively trying to find an alternative source for all things Joe Bob, but came up short. Losing this place would be devastating!

Genuinely curious: Is there a reason why no one is re-sharing these to major trackers? Is it just a matter of it being too niche to keep active seeders? I'd think that the more places these files get shared to, the more heads this hydra has that can withstand the occasional "chop"...
(Feb 05, 2023, 23:53 pm)anjinash Wrote: Ditto!  I was actively trying to find an alternative source for all things Joe Bob, but came up short.  Losing this place would be devastating!

Genuinely curious: Is there a reason why no one is re-sharing these to major trackers?  Is it just a matter of it being too niche to keep active seeders?  I'd think that the more places these files get shared to, the more heads this hydra has that can withstand the occasional "chop"...

I'm sharing my edits on some private trackers.

Anyone is free to share my edits as well. Just please credit me as the editor, if possible.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know that I'll be a bit late with February and possibly March's edits. I am working on them, but I have some life-projects that I need to get finished first.

Thanks,
RunRunBill
For anyone that uses Plex and is interested, I've found or created episode cards for all of the MonsterVision episodes available up to now.  I'll eventually work through Drive In Theater as well.

The current set can be downloaded from my google drive below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UCB63WH...sp=sharing
(Feb 09, 2023, 10:31 am)brandon03 Wrote: For anyone that uses Plex and is interested, I've found or created episode cards for all of the MonsterVision episodes available up to now.  I'll eventually work through Drive In Theater as well.

The current set can be downloaded from my google drive below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UCB63WH...sp=sharing

Thanks, this is helpful!!
New Joe Bobs tonight
man am i glad to see you guys again...again!
It's alive.... ALIVE!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,508 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,677 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,798 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,056 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,107 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill