Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
thank you, rrb!
I added Joe Bob's Haunted Halloween Hangout (2022) to the "The Last Drive-In" folder. (Base64 x2):
https://www.base64decode.org/

Code:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5RSVVGblFUTkJhMEZGZFVsUVR6RlhZMHBKTUZWMWFIWk9ZamRmU21Kc1VXRlliazFhZEY5YU5sQnRaa2hYUkdFMFNFSmZOMFpuV1hweGFHWldUV1ZyTkVST2QxcG5abkk1Umpjd1ZYWXhVMnBYYlhaR1pHTnpRbWcxTjJnM05ubHVPREZpUTBkU09EbDJORkJyT1VOTVVFOUdUakE1YjFFPQ==

PW:
joebobbriggs

*Please be sure to de-code the link twice (decode the decoded)
I just added the Just Joe Bob episodes (Base64 x2):

Code:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5RSVVGblFUTkJhMEZGZFVsUVR6RlhZMHBKTUZWMWFIWk9ZamRmU21Kc1VXRlliazFhZEY5YU5sQnRaa2hYUkdFMFNFSmZOMFpuV1hweGFHWldUV1ZyTkVST2QxcG5abkk1Umpjd1ZYWXhVMnBYYlhaR1pHTnpRbWcxTjJnM05ubHVPREZpUTBkU09EbDJORkJyT1VOTVVFOUdUakE1YjFFPQ==

PW:
joebobbriggs

Hi Everyone!

I just added the updates for October (Base64 x2):

Code:

PW:
joebobbriggs

(Aug 06, 2022, 16:38 pm)runrunbill Wrote: Hi Everyone!

I just added the updates for July (Base64 x2):

Code:

PW:
joebobbriggs

As usual, I've been away for a few months due to my work. I come back, and... this is amazing! We finally have HORROR AT 37,000 FEET! The movie that William Shatner has described as the worst thing he's ever appeared in, which is a mind-boggling concept. I feel like it's Christmas!

Thanks for the hard work.
Many Thanks runrunbill. This collection is amazing and very much appreciated. Your newest addition (October 2022) has 3 movies from November 3rd (In Dangerous Company, Hard Ticket to Hawaii, and Acapulco Gold) of 1998. However I am sure Drive in Theatre was off the air by then. I am saving all these movies and watching them in chronological order. Anyway you can confirm that year please? If I am wrong and that date is correct I sincerely apologize. Thank you.
(Nov 13, 2022, 15:52 pm)FlyingMouse88 Wrote: Many Thanks runrunbill. This collection is amazing and very much appreciated. Your newest addition (October 2022) has 3 movies from November 3rd (In Dangerous Company, Hard Ticket to Hawaii, and Acapulco Gold) of 1998. However I am sure Drive in Theatre was off the air by then. I am saving all these movies and watching them in chronological order. Anyway you can confirm that year please? If I am wrong and that date is correct I sincerely apologize. Thank you.

VCR Overnight w/ Dangerous Company, Hard Ticket to Hawaii & Acapulco Gold (Air Date: 11/3/89)
(Nov 17, 2022, 13:44 pm)brandon03 Wrote:
(Nov 13, 2022, 15:52 pm)FlyingMouse88 Wrote: Many Thanks runrunbill. This collection is amazing and very much appreciated. Your newest addition (October 2022) has 3 movies from November 3rd (In Dangerous Company, Hard Ticket to Hawaii, and Acapulco Gold) of 1998. However I am sure Drive in Theatre was off the air by then. I am saving all these movies and watching them in chronological order. Anyway you can confirm that year please? If I am wrong and that date is correct I sincerely apologize. Thank you.

VCR Overnight w/ Dangerous Company, Hard Ticket to Hawaii & Acapulco Gold (Air Date: 11/3/89)

Thanks. I'll get that corrected.
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on these edits, but I'd like to take some time to make some corrections. I'll be reviewing the edits that I've completed through 2021 first. I've realized that some films previously released in 480p are available in 1080p. Additionally, there are some aspect ratio issues with some earlier edits that I need to correct.

I'm still working on this month's (November's) edits but this is going to slow me down a bit.

I'll have an update soon to replace some older files. I'll also be renaming the files by date so that they sort correctly (year, month, day) instead of the current naming structure (Month,Day,Year).

Once I finish with 2021, I'll go through the 2022 edits and hopefully my edits going forward will be good.

I just want to create the best collection that I can for you.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. And thank you for hanging with me through this adventure.

Thanks,
RunRunBill
(Dec 02, 2022, 00:02 am)runrunbill Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on these edits, but I'd like to take some time to make some corrections. I'll be reviewing the edits that I've completed through 2021 first. I've realized that some films previously released in 480p are available in 1080p. Additionally, there are some aspect ratio issues with some earlier edits that I need to correct.

I'm still working on this month's (November's) edits but this is going to slow me down a bit.

I'll have an update soon to replace some older files. I'll also be renaming the files by date so that they sort correctly (year, month, day) instead of the current naming structure (Month,Day,Year).

Once I finish with 2021, I'll go through the 2022 edits and hopefully my edits going forward will be good.

I just want to create the best collection that I can for you.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. And thank you for hanging with me through this adventure.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thanks for all you do for the community man! I had been renaming the files in that year-month-day format myself, while also adding the episode number (ie 2022-12-2-1 - Episode Name) as I got them myself as well for easier sorting in the folders, so cool that you decided to do that as well. I know how much time it takes to do all this so wasn't gonna be a stickler for something I could easily correct myself! Anyway, thanks again, and hope you have a great holiday!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 57,088 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,786 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,956 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,188 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,203 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill