Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
(Apr 10, 2022, 20:24 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Apr 08, 2022, 11:41 am)monkstah Wrote: bump bump for when RunRunBill is able to provide the March shows. Also remember, the Drive-In is returning shortly.

Working on it...

I'm hoping to have March's edits up by next weekend (~15th).

I'm probably going to be later than usual with April as I'll be AFK for a bit. But, I'll have them up as soon as I can.
Just wanted to say I appreciate all the work you do
(Apr 11, 2022, 11:43 am)Deg Wrote:
(Apr 08, 2022, 11:41 am)monkstah Wrote: bump bump for when RunRunBill is able to provide the March shows. Also remember, the Drive-In is returning shortly.

Working on it...

I'm probably going to be later than usual with April as I'll be AFK for a bit. But, I'll have them up as soon as I can.
Just wanted to say I appreciate all the work you do

Same, appreciate the efforts.  Never thought I'd get this many quality JB shows in their entirety.  Also, storage is cheap.   Do future you a favor and spend $50 on an external USB drive (or whatever tech you prefer) and treat yourself to nice HD copies of the episodes in the future.  These eps are not easy to find if you don't discover this site, so get them while they're available.   Mega has been more resilient with these than some other things that I've seen disappear.
(Apr 10, 2022, 22:07 pm)dest1234 Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2022, 22:02 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2022, 20:47 pm)dest1234 Wrote:

Working on it...

Excuse me do you have lower quality versions of The Last Drive In i can download, i really don't have the space for 600gb of video? Or can you do the Just Joe Bob segments?

I'm sorry, but I don't have any smaller file-sizes.

If you'd like just the Joe Bob segments, I've included those in the "_Original\Videos\Episodes" folders. Or you can watch them by subscribing to the Patreon.

Do you have Last Drive In Just Joe Bob segments

I don't. I thought of ripping them for prosperity, but haven't had the time.

If anyone else can provide these, it'd be great.

Hi Everyone!

I just added the updates for March (Base64 x2):
https://www.base64decode.org/

Code:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5RSVVGblFUTkJhMEZGZFVsUVR6RlhZMHBKTUZWMWFIWk9ZamRmU21Kc1VXRlliazFhZEY5YU5sQnRaa2hYUkdFMFNFSmZOMFpuV1hweGFHWldUV1ZyTkVST2QxcG5abkk1Umpjd1ZYWXhVMnBYYlhaR1pHTnpRbWcxTjJnM05ubHVPREZpUTBkU09EbDJORkJyT1VOTVVFOUdUakE1YjFFPQ==

PW:
joebobbriggs

*Please be sure to de-code the link twice (decode the decoded)

I'm going to be AFK for a bit next month, so I'll be a bit later than usual with April's edits.
Thanks yet again RRB

For those interested, JB's summer festival moved to Memphis this year.  Good barbecue, good bourbon, and live shows.  Tickets go on sale May 2nd:

https://joebobsjamboree.com/
(Apr 12, 2022, 00:53 am)runrunbill Wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I just added the updates for March (Base64 x2):
https://www.base64decode.org/

Code:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5RSVVGblFUTkJhMEZGZFVsUVR6RlhZMHBKTUZWMWFIWk9ZamRmU21Kc1VXRlliazFhZEY5YU5sQnRaa2hYUkdFMFNFSmZOMFpuV1hweGFHWldUV1ZyTkVST2QxcG5abkk1Umpjd1ZYWXhVMnBYYlhaR1pHTnpRbWcxTjJnM05ubHVPREZpUTBkU09EbDJORkJyT1VOTVVFOUdUakE1YjFFPQ==

PW:
joebobbriggs

*Please be sure to de-code the link twice (decode the decoded)

I'm going to be AFK for a bit next month, so I'll be a bit later than usual with April's edits.

First of all, thank you!!  You are 1000% my hero for putting all this together!!  I've not seen such a holy grail in years.  I have a bit of a rude question/request though.  The episode of Shocker you have uploaded has a foreign language audio track with no option to switch it.  Any chance of getting this updated with an English copy of the movie at some point?  The People Under The Stairs and Shocker was my favorite episode of the show when I was a kid so I was really looking forward to that one.  All understanding if it can't be done, but I wasn't sure if you knew of the problem so thought it might be worth a mention.  Regardless, this is a beautiful treasure trove and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting all this together for all the Mutants out there!  Heart
Quote:First of all, thank you!!  You are 1000% my hero for putting all this together!!  I've not seen such a holy grail in years.  I have a bit of a rude question/request though.  The episode of Shocker you have uploaded has a foreign language audio track with no option to switch it.  Any chance of getting this updated with an English copy of the movie at some point?  The People Under The Stairs and Shocker was my favorite episode of the show when I was a kid so I was really looking forward to that one.  All understanding if it can't be done, but I wasn't sure if you knew of the problem so thought it might be worth a mention.  Regardless, this is a beautiful treasure trove and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting all this together for all the Mutants out there!  Heart

Hi Adora2420,

Thanks for catching the French Audio in Shocker. I totally missed that. I have the original files (with English audio) and will have it replaced with a corrected version soon. I'll let you know.

Thanks!
RunRunBill

***Edit***
I've updated the file so that it now has English Audio.

This is in "08-01-21 - 08-31-21" of The Lost Drive-In, Drive-In Theater "05-29-93 - 02 - Shocker (1989).mp4".

Thanks again for pointing this out. I value any additional feedback. I'm trying to make the best collection that I can.
(Apr 24, 2022, 19:12 pm)runrunbill Wrote: I've updated the file so that it now has English Audio.

This is in "08-01-21 - 08-31-21" of The Lost Drive-In, Drive-In Theater "05-29-93 - 02 - Shocker (1989).mp4".

Thanks again for pointing this out. I value any additional feedback. I'm trying to make the best collection that I can.

Oh wow, that was so fast, thank you so much! It made my night to get to see that again~ Just like watching a bunch of the stuff I never got to see as a kid made my weekend. So grateful for all of this!

I'm also relieved to know the heads up was helpful and not just an annoyance.  So far no trace of anything else that could even remotely be improved!

You've done some amazing work on this collection~ Thank you for dedicating the time, it's truly and sincerely appreciated! Heart
I'll risk sounding like a broken record to say thanks to runrunbill for doing the selfless job of making this available to everyone and add a thank you too you for the heads up on Shocker.

Runrunbill you're amazing as always! ?
Hi RunRunBill. I believe there is an error with Genesis II. The Film is presented in stretched widescreen instead of its original aspect ratio of 1.33 : 1 . You might have just directly taken it from the source which stretched it, but its still the wrong ratio and doesn't look good.
(May 03, 2022, 05:15 am)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: Hi RunRunBill. I believe there is an error with Genesis II. The Film is presented in stretched widescreen instead of its original aspect ratio of  1.33 : 1 . You might have just directly taken it from the source which stretched it, but its still the wrong ratio and doesn't look good.

Thanks. I'm working on correcting it now. Accidentally rendered it for widescreen. It shouldn't take long to fix.

***Edit***
Should be fixed. Please take a look and let me know if there are any additional issues. Thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,517 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,678 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,799 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,058 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,108 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill