Jim Cornette on Vince Russo's Wrestling Booking
Booking is a job of deciding the events and outcomes of a pro wrestling event. Mostly, bookers are thought to be the writers, but they are two different things: bookers decide the framework, but writers are those who do everything: decide the outcomes, write wrestler dialogue, and determine every move that a match would have. Bookers don't do that; no skits, just decide what happens and leave the rest to wrestlers. This difference is why pro wrestling feels so bland and forced; the wrestlers don't act like themselves; they get orders to act like how they act like.

Vince Russo is a writer that's associated with the success of the WWF's Attitude Era, where the company took a sharp turn from a kids only product to an adult-themed direction. He was often touted for the success of pulling off the move and making the WWF a more profitable place, but long-time pro wrestling regular Jim Cornette blasts Russo for most of pro wrestling's looked down upon ideas like Beaver Cleavage, Terri Runnel's "miscarriage," and Oklahoma, theĀ  character that was associated with celebrated long-time ring play-by-play commentator Jim Ross, who currently works in AEW.

Now, I shall turn over this scathing verbal abuse that Cornette uses when burying "shitstain," the current terminology he uses when describing Vince Russo:

So do you agree with the video? Yes? No? Let me know in the comments below.

EDIT: I should add, a "babyface," or a "face," is a good guy, a "heel" is a bad guy.

EDIT: Even more sauce:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trading Pro Wrestling Tapes RobertX 0 11,930 Aug 04, 2021, 01:47 am
Last Post: RobertX
  All Elite Wrestling (AEW) RobertX 16 27,368 Jun 01, 2019, 08:03 am
Last Post: dueda
  Wrestling Streaming Sites RobertX 0 12,132 Sep 05, 2017, 16:26 pm
  Dragon Gate wrestling RobertX 0 10,047 Jul 21, 2014, 20:03 pm
  Airlines, Travel Sites Hand Over Your Full Booking Credit Card, IP Info To Feds, ... Mike 0 8,727 Jul 21, 2014, 12:13 pm
Last Post: Mike