Issues finding movies
I'm currently having issues finding movies on TPB. Movies I would think would be easily found. Is the website having issues? Nothing has been reported.

Movies I'm looking for:

Brightburn (2019)
Ma (2019)
Enemy at the Gate (2001)
Airplane (1980)

Is there a different site people are using?  Undecided
(Apr 26, 2024, 10:34 am)rammer69 Wrote: I'm currently having issues finding movies on TPB. Movies I would think would be easily found. Is the website having issues? Nothing has been reported.

Movies I'm looking for:

Brightburn (2019)
Ma (2019)
Enemy at the Gate (2001)
Airplane (1980)

Is there a different site people are using?  Undecided

As of 4-26, I'm seeing the same thing. It seems there's a glitch in the search box or the "search" button. I was able to get a working search screen by editing the address directly entering https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=category:201 and entering my search term is place of "category:201".
I can confirm this.

This is not some "newbie" error, I tried other things, WWE, Star Trek, and other titles that should have been easy to find.

I think though, that the "Site Issues" sub forum is the one to report this to.

It's here: https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Site-Issues

Do not confuse with Account Issues!
Search on official site seems to work for me, NOW.
(But am reading this thread just now. So, don't know if there was a problem earlier.)

But you can use one of the many mirror sites, which you can easily find by Searching the Net. They are faster too !

Note: Mirror/proxy sites are NOT affiliated to TPB. So, you may occasionally find fake torrents too; mostly in the games and apps sections. On the main TPB site, they get deleted.
I'm looking for some torrents. i know they are streaming on some streaming services but they are all services I'm not signed up for (you can only have so many lol)
1. Sour Party (2023)
2. Rockbottom (2024)
3.Departing Seniors (2023)
4. Villians Incorporated (2023) There is an older CAM version but no decent copy
5. Carnal Monsters (2021)
Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help finding the name of a horror movie suprbayuser 3 16,416 Aug 09, 2014, 14:21 pm
Last Post: Needles Kane
  Help Finding the name of a movie Hawk 9 19,200 Jul 31, 2014, 20:13 pm
Last Post: bob5695