Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hey m8
Thank you.. hope to learn from all your useful infos and guides.. thanks..
Hey Greetingz Brethren and Sistren :! so what ? Im off a couple of years from the web and Suprbay got taken down ?

do yuh imagine the heart attack I had when this happened ? (of course yuh do, almost all of yuh felt it huh ? ) well ...
couldnt believe it and worst couldnt reset my password and log here as my old email was dead... a nightmare, a real f%#$ing nightmare...

oh BTW :

Hello I'm DeGun a good old new member !

Fan of Roots Rock Reggae and of the RastaFarI culture ! and most of all really honnored to be back on board with our good old crew memberz .

Jah love and protect to each and everyone

Spud17 edited May 20, 2015 09:22 am this post because:

The 'New Members say Hi' thread is for new members to say hello and introduce themselves. If you have torrents you've uploaded that you wish to showcase, then feel free to do so, in the appropriate place, on this forum that would be the Promote Your Torrents forum, here:

https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Promote-Your-Torrents

Read the forum F.A.Q. to help you navigate the forum:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-FAQs-Fr...-Questions

Link removed.
/mod.

Hello SuprBay Smile
Welcome onboard mateys
Hi all,

I hope to find a nice home here so be good to me Wink
Welkom to all - have a wonderfull time here
whats up everyone. long time lurker and seeder. finally made an acct.
Hi there~~
Hello community, I am ra1nz.
I am new to the Forums, but have been a good seeder (at least I consider myself to be one) for quite some time now on the galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site.
Since I work at a government installation, I use their computers and the fast internet connection to seed torrents, all encrypted over a reliable VPN of course; no one has found me yet, and I hope to remain anonymous.
As a hobbyist of planes and the dream of flying, I have started uploading the monthly navigational cycles for flight simulation software (AIRAC).
Unfortunately they are very much over priced, and are required for any multilayer / online flying.
Since there is no one that is regularly doing this, I will upload every month's cycle in full and on time.
I also hope to share other various content for Flight Simulation games and software. I do take requests, so just let me know!
More than anything I just wanted to introduce myself here. I hope this finds you all well.
Thanks,
ra1nz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone in here a web creator or etc? Ladyanne3 0 181 Apr 26, 2024, 18:22 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Anyone who lives in Japan here? Ladyanne3 12 1,194 Apr 10, 2024, 01:01 am
Last Post: dueda
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,988 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 79,781 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 23,261 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn