If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi. My original message was too short.
Greetings, everyone.
hello there
Greetings and hello, I am happy to be here.  Sharing is caring.
Been a long long while but I am back.  No one will remember me but this is a bit of a trip down memory lane for me.  Smile
Does anyone even read these?

In any case, hello.
Hi everyone!  Glad to be here!
Hello!  I saw that there was no Shadowrun 6 stuff so I bought all the books and wanted to take the watermarks off of them and post them for other people to save money on the books.  I was frustrated when  I tried looking and found nothing, and was other people to enjoy the game as much as I do without the crazy investment to get into the game!
Hello everyone, I would like to ask how can I open an account on TPB, thanks in advance Smile
Hello from Cornwall England Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Tracker Invitations Thread Suprbay 365 1,496,907 Mar 19, 2022, 17:14 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 7,050 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Fossils - Dinosaurs - Ancient Life - Paleontology Thread Resurgence 18 38,909 Nov 10, 2020, 23:11 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 48 51,460 Sep 21, 2020, 14:57 pm
Last Post: Carjacker
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 11,472 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir