Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi there! I rely on torrents to get my foreign TV fix (non-english tv). Lots of interesting content outside of Hollywood and I'm happy to have discovered it online
(Jun 09, 2020, 14:45 pm)datdramadoe Wrote: Hi there! I rely on torrents to get my foreign TV fix (non-english tv). Lots of interesting content outside of Hollywood and I'm happy to have discovered it online
You'll be interested to know that a certain member, Barishnokov, has a thread that provides magnet links to European movies: https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Promote-Your-Shares
hi my name is mick and i love hard rock and metal music.now if i only knew how to find it. Angry
Hey, new here!
Hi I'm new here and learning how to use tpb
Hi. Been using TPB for years, just recently set up a login.

Wanted to upload a couple torrents, but still can't figure out how.
Hi. I'm KP Poseidon.
?
Hi! been using TPB for a long time.  Didnt know there was a forum.
Hi everyone Smile , I'm new here !!!
(Jun 29, 2020, 11:33 am)Ass-man Wrote: Hi! been using TPB for a long time.  Didnt know there was a forum.
How did you figure it out?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,521 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 78,712 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 21,993 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 16,867 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir
  Are there any Youtube experts here? soulcity 2 12,427 Apr 30, 2020, 14:31 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR