Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi guys,

I'm new here but have been using TPB for awhile. Recently seen an influx of upload by 'cuyuyu'. Has ridiculous amounts of s/l. Anyone have
any info?
hi everyone i am failing to upload any torrent says file name error anyone pls help
Smile Hello people glad to be here...I wish people are fine....I am a new guy in the hood...probably I will ask some help...thanks
I've been a long time TPB user and have decided to create a new account. I am a student taking classes that revolve around Ethical Hacking, Computer Security and Networking, and Electronic Forensics so I come across interesting programs and reading material from time to time.

I know most of the software that I have and will post can be freely downloaded from the web, but they always require registration (which comes with plenty of sales and marketing calls/emails) and place you on somewhat of a "watch list" considering what the software is capable of.

Everything that I post will be an original unaltered version taken straight from their respective websites, UNLESS I specifically state so in the posting's description.

Anyways, I hope to have a pleasant time uploading and sharing my findings with all of you. Stay safe and have fun
Hii... Smile Big Grin
Hi dear pirates.
We are all children at the beginning. But now I'm old and ask and do wrong as a child.
Nothing is more important right now than that ..
just say hello.
Thank you for existing

Psst (at misunderstanding everything I is translated by Google)
Welcome anyways, RickyRock.

What's your original language?
Hi everyone Smile newbie here. Happy to be part of the pirates forum!
Good to see that you are happy.

Be sure to read the FAQ thread before asking some FAQs.

Not to mini-mod, but to be a friend.

Welcome to the Bay. We own the torrent world. Believe in us, believe in The Pirate Bay Official forum, SuprBay. Everything we do is just tooooo sweeeeet!
hello everyone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone in here a web creator or etc? Ladyanne3 0 182 Apr 26, 2024, 18:22 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Anyone who lives in Japan here? Ladyanne3 12 1,199 Apr 10, 2024, 01:01 am
Last Post: dueda
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,992 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 79,786 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 23,264 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn