Indexing system seems slower than before the raid
So I've noticed that the indexing system that TPB currently and has used is much slower at picking up newer torrents than before the raid, so that it's no longer the one go-to public tracker as it was before. I think it was the raid that caused it, since that was one of the biggest changes that happened. Is there some explanation for why the site's indexing is slower than normal?
We've never indexed torrents so we cannot possibly be doing it any slower.

We've never tracked pre times (nor have you) so any gut feeling you have that uploading is slower today than it was six months ago is unverifiable.

Human beings are creatures of habit so, if uploaders are taking longer to upload here now, it's probably because the downtime was long enough for them to get into the habit of uploading elsewhere first, and they've re-inserted uploading to TPB at the end of their processes. Once they get tired of their torrents being deleted from the sites they've switched priorities to they will get back into the habit of prioritizing uploading to TPB.
I've expected that then. I meant the scraping of the torrents from other trackers.

In general, I've noticed that when content leaks from private trackers, it slowly trickles down, and TPB is usually one of the last trackers in general to get them, although it's true that I haven't tracked pretimes, not that I care about them.

I upload on a bunch of private trackers, and from a quick search, my most popular uploads don't seem to be on here.

Finally, can you put the legal threats page back up? I found it amusing after reading through all of them before the raid.
(Apr 20, 2015, 17:45 pm)Amosquu Wrote: I meant the scraping of the torrents from other trackers.

TPB has never done that.  Anything that is indexed at TPB is there because someone uploaded it themselves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent already exist in the system (is it) Tanush62 4 14,772 May 17, 2018, 08:20 am
Last Post: Tanush62
  500 Server Error for Uploads Seems to Be Fixed politux 9 23,871 Feb 21, 2018, 09:06 am
Last Post: paooleole
  Indexing error? schlonger 4 14,776 Oct 19, 2017, 09:40 am
Last Post: schlonger
  [Help] "Torrent already exist in the system" error even though it doesn't ReiSixx9 2 12,809 Oct 15, 2017, 18:57 pm
Last Post: ReiSixx9
  Pink - Beautiful Trauma - 1 hit, 1+ before TheEmpathicEar 1 13,361 Oct 15, 2017, 16:08 pm
Last Post: Sid