If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

How to seed torrent using seedr
Is it possible to download a torrent using seedr or another seedbox
And then use the seedbox to seed the torrent only for me so that I can download the torrent using utorrent (on my PC) as the seedbox as a seed
If this is possible can you tell me a free seedbox that allows this?

(A tutorial that uses seedr is prefered as i have already registered to the site)
There are no free seedboxes, go figure.

So you want to download something that you already have downloaded. That is absurd, unless you're in a different logic, i.e. private trackers. Using a home connection to download from the seedbox of your tracker account, to gain ratio.

I think you should be clear about it so people can help you more easily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to encode using handbrake? Help Needed thegreenmy 3 713 Jun 30, 2020, 11:41 am
Last Post: QiikSand
  Why is The Pirate Bay using CloudFlare? Matthew 3 4,027 Dec 01, 2018, 10:17 am
Last Post: dueda
  Can you travel back in time using the power of your mind? soulcity 28 16,813 Oct 22, 2018, 10:26 am
Last Post: Tomz
  uploading torrents using smartphone,tablet kolithah 8 6,699 Jun 09, 2018, 23:43 pm
Last Post: dueda
  How do you feel when you SEED or UPLOAD a torrent? paooleole 10 11,023 Jan 17, 2018, 17:03 pm
Last Post: RobertX