How to see files in a torrent ?
eg  https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5604285/ANTM_Americas_Next_Top_Model_Complete_Seasons_1_-_14_America_    has 173 files and i would like to see them like we used to be able to in tpb

do any of you know any website that can still show whats in tpb torrents ? eg some mirror site ? please let me know

thx
Load it into your client, or search the hash on other sites.
(Dec 06, 2019, 17:19 pm)Moe Wrote: Load it into your client,
That's what I do. Load it into UuTorrent. Then if there are files I don;t want, I can select to not download them
- convert the magnet link into a torrent file

- then view the torrent file in torrent editor

- or just load the torrent file you created in step one in your client to view files before you start the download
sorry i should have said its so i can copy and paste the list of files to a word file to keep track of all the episodes i have etc

yes i know how to see the files in my client, just wonder if their are any sites that mirrored tpb that makes it possible to stil see the list of files in big torrent files
thx
https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools...nt_decode/ <- you need the torrent file
http://torrenteditor.com/ <- you can paste link to torrentfile, but magnet links are not supported

If all you have is a magnet link, then you'll need to load it into a client in order to get the torrent file, and by then it's just easier to pause the download to check the file list

(Dec 06, 2019, 18:06 pm)NrKNrK Wrote: .
- convert the magnet link into a torrent file

- then view the torrent file in torrent editor

- or just load the torrent file you created in step one in your client to view files before you start the download

This works. I'm surprised, as magnets don't come with a file list unless you get the torrent first, or have access to somewhere to quickly fetch the .torrent file from the hash or just scrape up the info from a database. Can anybody enlighten me on this part?
ill88eagle: magnet2torrent seems to be using torrent storage cache, itorrents.org. Given the hash, it returns the torrent file.

WW3: Trying using one of these. Note: Some of the sites may be down/dead.
(Dec 09, 2019, 12:34 pm)ill88eagle Wrote: [...] This works. I'm surprised, as magnets don't come with a file list unless you get the torrent first, [...]

A magnet link connects to the torrent's sharing swarm and gets the torrent info (e.g., the file list) from the swarm. No seeders in the swarm, no info when you load/open the magnet in your client - it hangs (and magnet-to-torrent conversion will fail unless it connects to a non empty swarm or gets an existing .torrent file from one of the many harvesters out there including torrent storage caches). Your specific torrent still has seeders, even being a torrent created in 2010, and the info came with both methods as there exists a good number of .torrent files of it floating in torrent space.

itorrent.org (like the other .torrent storage caches I don't remember the names) will return a .torrent file only if it has the .torrent file in its database, and is subjected to the same limitations as above when it tries to "create" one.

known harvesters of .torrent files: magnetdl.me , skytorrents.to , limetorrents.info , ExtraTorrent proxies
(not all will respond to hash search)
brilliant !!! extratorrent stopped in 2017 wikipedia says but i found a proxy for the newer version i guess and that opens the files for the americas next top model torrent i wanted, thank you so much every one

https://filesdownloader.com/o.php?b=5&pv...Z8ODc1NTUx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm thinking I might try and see if the Bermuda Triangle can time travel someone Ladyanne3 2 466 Mar 04, 2024, 15:48 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Search files inside the torrent m1t0s1s 3 17,154 Jan 31, 2022, 07:38 am
Last Post: m1t0s1s
  Mysterious .pad files in my torrent upload shortdog216 4 11,258 Jan 22, 2022, 13:41 pm
Last Post: spaceship9876
  Firemonkey420's files Pokomolo 4 17,179 Aug 07, 2021, 20:07 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Torrents with exe files only fpilot 2 11,801 Oct 17, 2020, 09:29 am
Last Post: liluser