How can i create my own trackers?!
Hi dear friends

I'm an uploader; i'm using many public trackers in bitttorrent (on my VPS). 
I'm seeding all files on my server, But..., Sometimes users can't download some files...!
So, i thinks this trackers not working..!

i want create my own public trackers ... (i have Domain , Hosting & Server )
How can i create public trackers ? 

Thanks for replays Heart

(sorry for bad english.)
Just install BitTorrent Tracker software on your server. There are are number of apps available e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison...r_software

But it won't solve your problem, because trackers not working are not the reason people can't download from you.
(Jul 28, 2016, 08:25 am)Sid Wrote: But it won't solve your problem, because trackers not working are not the reason people can't download from you.

Thanks for replay Heart
So, where is problem, how can is solve it ?
There is no way to answer that question with the info provided. If you have DHT enabled and are seeding and someone can't download from you the problem is on their end. You can't fix the peer's client for them.
Quote: i'm using many public trackers in bitttorrent (on my VPS). 
I'm seeding all files on my server, But..., Sometimes users can't download some files...!
So, i thinks this trackers not working..!

You are Totally wrong.
You add 0 Trackers or 100 Trackers while creating torrent, after uploading it to Thepiratebay they are automatically gonna get replaced by some trackers and DHT is anyways enabled in everyone's client. 
Tracker works or not. DHT will always fetch the torrent.

Quote:i want create my own public trackers ... (i have Domain , Hosting & Server )
How can i create public trackers ?

If you want to create your own public tracker like udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969 that's possible with a VPS/Dedicated server.
You will have to install OpenTracker on your server/vps.
(Jul 28, 2016, 09:43 am)NikiPink Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2016, 08:25 am)Sid Wrote: But it won't solve your problem, because trackers not working are not the reason people can't download from you.

Thanks for replay Heart
So, where is problem, how can is solve it ?

The problem is (most likely) that you are trying to seed far more torrents that your router is capable of servicing.

But you already have a thread for that, those discussions belong there. Splitting the discussion across threads will only confuse everyone.

This thread is about setting up a tracker. Replies here on that topic only please.
qBittorrent as a built-in tracker feature, you may want to read here: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorre...-a-tracker
(Jul 28, 2016, 09:52 am)politux Wrote: There is no way to answer that question with the info provided.  If you have DHT enabled and are seeding and someone can't download from you the problem is on their end.  You can't fix the peer's client for them.

Nicely said. Plus a lot of people don't have their clients set correctly for low seeded content. Could be plenty of issues.. Welcome to torrents Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with dead trackers on your uploads sharingiscaring2023 14 938 Mar 21, 2024, 09:45 am
Last Post: sharingiscaring2023
  Regarding the Usage of Certain Trackers RobertX 7 1,358 Feb 11, 2024, 09:11 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Cannot Seed my own Distribution GuyStandingSitting 19 4,780 Jan 18, 2024, 14:12 pm
Last Post: deadorbit
  How Can I Create Magnet Links in Threads? lustrous 2 1,391 Jan 13, 2024, 23:42 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Anyone know how to create a .onion site? Ladyanne3 1 2,096 Dec 16, 2023, 08:55 am
Last Post: LZA